Swindon v Sheffield Utd

Some folk just can't allow themselves to be entertained.

I was entertained, but as Sinnott said.. it's a bit of a joke when two sides have both conceded 5, shows lack of proffesionalism and with Swindon going 5-3 up those two goals definitely shouldn't have come about.

Excuse me, but does anyone mind if the odd team South of Birmingham stays in League 1? Just to keep us Southern exiles happy like.

Surely your contacts within the world of television would enable you to free live screenings at home.

sheff utd have good crowds and must be the biggest playing budget in league one but they are pretty average side

just shows you can have all that and a manager who played at the higher levels and you re still not guaranteed promotion or to even make the play off final

but we all expect latics to walk into the championship lol

cmon my mighty blues

sheff utd have good crowds and must be the biggest playing budget in league one but they are pretty average side

just shows you can have all that and a manager who played at the higher levels and you re still not guaranteed promotion or to even make the play off final

but we all expect latics to walk into the championship lol

cmon my mighty blues

Or you could argue that they were hobbled by their cup runs

Excuse me, but does anyone mind if the odd team South of Birmingham stays in League 1? Just to keep us Southern exiles happy like.

You're guaranteed one in the League 2 Play-offs, some better for Bristol than others.

Edited by rudemedic