Season tickets

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more you sulk and do nothing about it, the faster you die

Who is sulking? surley if you keep comparing us to one of the richest clubs in the country and how they run their their tkt pricing is ridiculous!

Comparing us to Bradford isn't even a good comparison.

Talking about sulking all I read is Bradford do this and City charge this why don't we! Simple answer....because we can't, Yet!

Income from the new stand will help but the answer is a successful football team and until then pay it? Dont pay it?

Edited by palmer1

Just been down to BP, season tickets will be available for collection before the end of next week.

2800+ sold to date, 3 or 4 hundred up on sales at the same stage last year. Could be over 3000 by the season's opener.

Must say the stand is looking fantastic and as has been said it's back looking like a proper stadium once again. The atmosphere is going to be so much better this season!

It depends on how we're doing.

I think this is a big season for us with the players we have under contract, the new stand and a rise in season-ticket sales.

Lets hope we have the personnel in place to bring it all together as it might be an opportunity missed.

Edited by JoeP

It depends on how we're doing.

I think this is a big season for us with the players we have under contract, the new stand and a rise in season-ticket sales.

Lets hope we have the personnel in place to bring it all together as it might be an opportunity missed.

This.

We're still 2-3 additions short and its very quiet on who they might be. Gunning apart.

I'm a bit doubtful about the atmosphere this season.

Yes there's an extra stand but it's now an emptier ground, with the Athleticos in the back corner of what will be a very scarcely populated RRE, and no section of fans to bounce off the away fan's atmosphere.

May feel better to be at a 4-sided ground but it won't be any sort of 'fortress' with great volume

The atmosphere will be different next season at one end of the north stand a group of singers will gravitate towards the Chaddy, at the RRE end you will have the athletico's I would imagine with that most of us in the middle will join in with these 2 groups of singers, and the main volume will come from that side of the ground, the rest of the ground will be fairly dead though, unless we get a rush of blood a team that maximises its potential, abit of luck, and really challenges for the top 6.

The atmosphere will be different next season at one end of the north stand a group of singers will gravitate towards the Chaddy, at the RRE end you will have the athletico's I would imagine with that most of us in the middle will join in with these 2 groups of singers, and the main volume will come from that side of the ground, the rest of the ground will be fairly dead though, unless we get a rush of blood a team that maximises its potential, abit of luck, and really challenges for the top 6.

I'm not expecting the Chaddy End to be dead.

I'm not expecting the Chaddy End to be dead.

It definitely won't be....with Barnsley, Bradford, Blackpool, Rochdale, Bury, Sheffield Utd, Doncaster, and even Wigan in our division I think the average away following could be close to 1000.

If we have a decent season our home crowds could well be back well above 5000 which could boost our income from gate money by as much as £250k!

It definitely won't be....with Barnsley, Bradford, Blackpool, Rochdale, Bury, Sheffield Utd, Doncaster, and even Wigan in our division I think the average away following could be close to 1000.

If we have a decent season our home crowds could well be back well above 5000 which could boost our income from gate money by as much as £250k!

Could be. Average this season was just over 700.