Players linked with us

I'd hate to be scouted by you! That a video of excellent shot stopping. There isn't one instance where he should be catching anything?

Thought it was very impressive. This video ran on afterwards, unexpectedly good to watch, comes across well and the 16yo kid who interviews him is entertaining:

Edited by marhar

Thought it was very impressive. This video ran on afterwards, unexpectedly good to watch, comes across well and the 16yo kid who interviews him is entertaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c2_Mize6aU

Seems a nice grounded down to earth lad doubt we will have the problems we had with rusnak from him did anyone else think the young lad interviewing had a look of Butthead about him?

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/beavisandbutthead/images/b/b1/Butt-head.png/revision/latest?cb=20120108001808

I'm amazed so many would relish the idea of Baxter re-signing. This is a guy who got away with a pack of lies about having his drink spiked and then was dabbling again and got caught again. Steer well clear, for me.

I'm not amazed by it, it wasn't long ago people wanted a bloke who may or may not of raped a drunken woman

I'd take Baxter back.. I wouldn't have Ched in spitting distant of our club

Don't tell me Phil Morris is coming back.

I see that Adebayo Akinfenwa has tweeted that he joins his new club tomorrow. Can't be us, can it? Although, in fairness, it looks like there's a number of spoof Twitter accounts. One says he's going to Dirty Leeds.

Thankfully, he's signed for Wycombe as Holloway's replacement.

Klok has just tweeted himself in an airport saying he's 'changing locations' and has followed the club on Twitter.

I'd guess he's the mystery overseas trialist Keegan referred to who's signing tomorrow.

He's followed us and an Israeli club....

Will he choose to risk his life in a backwards hellhole afflicted by religious tensions and the constant threat of violence or will he sign for the Israeli club? :grin: