Halifax (A) & Carlisle (A) bring our 'friendlies' to a close.....

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not panicking but considering the obvious area from day one that we needed to strengthen was centre back...the fact we still have trialists playing in our last pre season game which aren't cutting it is concerning

Edited by Blue_Guru

I'm not panicking but considering the obvious are from day one that we needed to strengthen was centre back...the fact we still have trialists playing in our last pre season game which aren't cutting it is concerningA centre back we dn't yet know about will probably sign next Friday

A centre back we haven't heard of will probably sign next Friday, and be thrown straight into the team.

First time using the new LP.

I'm onto windows 10 and new Edge to replace IE.

Anyone else using Win 10?

Still doesn't work and I have to use Chrome!

hopefully I am a lucky omen for the match

I am using Win10 and also cannot get Latics Player to work in Edge, neither for clips or for Live Audio.

Chrome works fine

not usually one to be overly dramatic but..........either we are getting rid of all the howlers before the start of the season or we are in trouble.

KEEP THE FAITH

Missed a couple of straightforward chances late on by the sound of it- Poleon header and Murphy rounding the keeper but stumbling... Disappointing result.

DK has cocked up here. We are a week away and we have 1 recognised centre back and two :censored:e right backs. This should have been the priority and he's failed.

We will end up with a loan signing at centre half who will be drafted in and has no game time with the rest of the team.

Then in a few weeks time he will realise his error at right back and have to do the same.

David dunns wages are wasted. Especially as he's not even fit

DK has cocked up here. We are a week away and we have 1 recognised centre back and two :censored:e right backs. This should have been the priority and he's failed.

We will end up with a loan signing at centre half who will be drafted in and has no game time with the rest of the team.

Then in a few weeks time he will realise his error at right back and have to do the same.

David dunns wages are wasted. Especially as he's not even fit

If Dunn isn't match fit or fit, he should at least have been involved today to start getting fitter

Edited by MikeF