Bury away

I don't think we'll sell out this time as there will be a lot of fans still on holiday, it was also at the end of the season last time and the threat of relegation was upon both teams.

A win tonight however and then again on Saturday might see us go close.

We have sold 1/3rd of the tickets with 11 days left. We will fill our allocation.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have sold 1/3rd of the tickets with 11 days left. We will fill our allocation.

With it only just come around to non season tickets holders aswell...

I know of a few season ticket holders that haven't got theirs yet either. So I'm guessing 800 of those tickets sold are just season ticket holders.

If we win well Saturday we should sell out, there will be a mad rush next week for tickets, followed by the usual moaning about them not giving us enough tickets by those who miss out, even though they have been on sale for over a month.

Only a third of ST holders have bought in advance so I reckon 2000 tops! The only way we would get close to a sellout is if they make it pay on the day.

Only a third of ST holders have bought in advance so I reckon 2000 tops! The only way we would get close to a sellout is if they make it pay on the day.

TBF as a season ticket holder I had to wait for open sale as I was buying for my student son as well, but with 2800 tickets I would have thought they could have allowed 2 per ST holder.

More than 2000 easily, as many ST holders will have thought the same as you. If we can't get 2000 to Bury we might as well pack it in and fold the club now...

The other thing is that people don't realise how many non-ST holders go to these local away games. I would hazard a guess that around 60% of fans at Dale were not ST holders. This type of fixture is infinitely more attractive than any home league game.

2612 'tics is my prediction

TBF as a season ticket holder I had to wait for open sale as I was buying for my student son as well, but with 2800 tickets I would have thought they could have allowed 2 per ST holder.

Absolutely, as I said before, how many ST holders go to away games alone. It's a league game so no band wagon jumpers, all attendees will be true fans.

Is there a case for self mocking our own fabled away support if we fail to sell this one out?

Double standards and all that.

I'm sure Dale would be on hand to do that, given they sold that end out a couple of years ago.

It was during their promotion season and they are far bigger rivals with Bury but nevertheless I'm sure they'd laugh.

I'm sure Dale would be on hand to do that, given they sold that end out a couple of years ago.

It was during their promotion season and they are far bigger rivals with Bury but nevertheless I'm sure they'd laugh.

Dale have never had 300-500 locked out though like we did on our last visit