Bury away

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seating is behind the goal - unlike the past, this could have put many off going.

We also have an.allocation in the Main Stand of 800, I think we have around 2000 behind the goal as well, it is poor considering its similar in distance to Dale where we took 3x more. Still time but its a poor show.

We also have an.allocation in the Main Stand of 800, I think we have around 2000 behind the goal as well, it is poor considering its similar in distance to Dale where we took 3x more. Still time but its a poor show.

The Dale novelty will wear off. If we're in the same division for a few years and not doing much, we'd probably only take 2,000.

It was behind the goal last time

And if you don't want to go because of your position in the stand you're going for the wrong reasons...

That's like saying those who don't go behind the goal at home go for the wrong reasons.The fact is I and many others prefer to watch a balanced view from the around halfway line.

In any case at 70yo my eyesight isn't what it was and I don't be peering 100 yards when Latics are attacking the far end for one half. (well 80 yards, as thats as near as the strikers seem to get to goal).

Edited by BP1960

That's like saying those who don't go behind the goal at home go for the wrong reasons.The fact is I and many others prefer to watch a balanced view from the around halfway line.

In any case at 70yo my eyesight isn't what it was and I don't be peering 100 yards when Latics are attacking the far end for one half. (well 80 yards, as thats as near as the strikers seem to get to goal).

There are tickets on the side as well as behind the goal.

May as well get blootered in Bury then wheres everyone supping?

The programme suggests drinking in Heywood, the programme also suggests that we are in the Ratio Law end, which we aren't.

Do we need a separate thread for programme errors now?

Should be selling out both dale and bury regardless of league position or day or the week.

So , regardless of any factor ....we are expected to sell(in Dales case) more tickets than we are getting home fans?

And it wouldn't matter if we'd lost umpteen matches on the trot?