James Tarkowski

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I pay BT for my internet and Sky TV I'm going to start a thread where like minded people demand to know things like how much compensation was received from Valencia for Gary Nevilles appointment. I also want to know what the accounts say with regards to that boring get Michael Owen and his wages. Unless I get that information I will boycott watching sky sports that I am already paying for. Anyone joining me? Didn't think so

As I pay BT for my internet and Sky TV I'm going to start a thread where like minded people demand to know things like how much compensation was received from Valencia for Gary Nevilles appointment. I also want to know what the accounts say with regards to that boring get Michael Owen and his wages. Unless I get that information I will boycott watching sky sports that I am already paying for. Anyone joining me? Didn't think so

I boycotted Sky long ago-even before they got Michael Owen on board.

I will still laugh though when Gary Neville gets sacked!

Little bit different though that in it?

Dear all

The trust board representative has posted an update today with regards to recent questions and an update of his tenure.

The tarky question is on there. I hope the link works. Please go to:

http://www.trustoldham.co.uk/board-representative-update-feb/

if it doesn't because I'm hurriedly typing this at work. go to the trust main page of www.trustoldham.co.uk

thanks

Tracy

Edited by underdog

Dear all

The trust board representative has posted an update today with regards to recent questions and an update of his tenure.

The tarky question is on there. I hope the link works. Please go to:

http://www.trustoldham.co.uk/board-representative-update-feb/

if it doesn't because I'm hurriedly typing this at work. go to the trust main page of www.trustoldham.ac.uk

thanks

Tracy

Ty for the update.

So regards the stand all income related to the football side goes back into the club is that correct?

All other income none matchday, gym , corprate events, hiring functions rooms etc etc, where does that income go?

Ty for the update.

So regards the stand all income related to the football side goes back into the club is that correct?

All other income none matchday, gym , corprate events, hiring functions rooms etc etc, where does that income go?

It goes wherever the lads want it to go, why you struggling with this so much?

It goes wherever the lads want it to go, why you struggling with this so much?

So the club fund the stand which has had a detrimental effect on the playing side which has a high probability of us getting relagated.

Once the stand is completed apart from matchdays, the other six days of income goes out of the club, was this a picture painted from the outset ?

Will that income that is not going back into the club be reducing any liability we have to the current owners?

Am i wrong to want the current owners to be accountable & transparent in telling us their plans for the club going forward?

Thanks to the Trust for this update

If Simon Brooke has reported accurately - and I have absolutely no reason to believe otherwise - then we've taken significant money form the Tarky transfer, and have entered into other deals relating to players that would give us income in the future

He seems relatively confident that the club is progressing on some fronts too

He is the one supporter who has accurate, detailed knowledge of the financial deals done at Board level as far as I know. Am I wrong?

He is the one supporter who has accurate, detailed knowledge of the financial deals done at Board level as far as I know. Am I wrong?

He is one of the supporters who has MORE accurate + MORE detailed knowledge of SOME OF the financial deals done at Board (OAFC Ltd) level-as I understand it!

If Simon Brooke has reported accurately - and I have absolutely no reason to believe otherwise - then we've taken significant money form the Tarky transfer, and have entered into other deals relating to players that would give us income in the future

He seems relatively confident that the club is progressing on some fronts too

I'm not sure about the 'detailed' bit, but he's done a good job in clarifying many points.

I would presume the Other Directors/Managers of the Trust are told if applicable

You are correct that Simon shares his findings with other Trust directors. He doesn't share details that are confidential to the OAFC board. In that regard the scrutiny relies on our confidence in Simon and confidence amongst the wider support that we are right to have confidence in him, but how else could it be? We aren't in the Barry days that's for sure.

You are correct that Simon shares his findings with other Trust directors. He doesn't share details that are confidential to the OAFC board. In that regard the scrutiny relies on our confidence in Simon and confidence amongst the wider support that we are right to have confidence in him, but how else could it be? We aren't in the Barry days that's for sure.

Secrecy just gives the impression of something to hide though.