Dean Holden

Everryone calling for Kellys head, whats your thoughts on Dean Holdens contribition since he joined as a coach?

Right from the off, he seemed to have a negative influence on the football being played, even under Johnson.

The current set-up certainly doesn't inspire any confidence, in my opinion.

No idea why Dean Holden is suddenly the whipping boy. Plenty more ahead of him.

Easy target I think.

The influence on the whole set up should be marginal, if it is any more then the manager should go.

People are forgetting that Darren Kelly only has experience as a coach.

Easy target I think.

The influence on the whole set up should be marginal, if it is any more then the manager should go.

Shouldn't we get rid of anybody whose influence is only marginal?

The one home game I saw last season with him in the dugout was Bristol City and I thought the way he communicated with the players was pretty good. He obviously wasn't a world beater but he was competent and did OK in difficult circumstances in the last third of last season.

If Holden is having a stronger influence than Kelly then it's up to Kelly to put a stop to that. Kelly certainly isn't afraid to get rid of a coach if he feels they are a negative influence (see Harvey) so I don't see why Holden would be treated any differently.

The one home game I saw last season with him in the dugout was Bristol City and I thought the way he communicated with the players was pretty good. He obviously wasn't a world beater but he was competent and did OK in difficult circumstances in the last third of last season.

If Holden is having a stronger influence than Kelly then it's up to Kelly to put a stop to that. Kelly certainly isn't afraid to get rid of a coach if he feels they are a negative influence (see Harvey) so I don't see why Holden would be treated any differently.

We dont know Harvey was a negative influence, he might have wanted a more positive approach.

Easy target I think.

Whereas Holden has experience as a manager.