Barry Owen at the end...

:omg:

Tis true, I sold a couple of tickets at half time....were being sold outside the club shop today pre match. Can also be bought from the railway pub and I think, on a facebook page too.

I'm going to be helping out manning the door.....now wondering if I should lock the manager in and us fans out...or maybe vice versa....lock the fans in with beer and access to grub and keep the manager out.

Oh dear

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is he due on?

I can't get there til about 8.30 but morbid fascination is urging me to attend - it'll be carnage :lol:

Carnage...oohphs start time is 7.30pm, should finish 10.30pm.....if you want a ticket just let me know and I will keep one for you. Edited by underdog

Why he hasn't signed any of your players or answered anymore love letters?

Because he does his own thing and I'm not on his staff. The one I really urged him to go for was Cameron Burgess, but he's been away with Australia under 23s, and he has enough centre backs now anyway.

Edited by BP1960

Tis true, I sold a couple of tickets at half time....were being sold outside the club shop today pre match. Can also be bought from the railway pub and I think, on a facebook page too.

I'm going to be helping out manning the door.....now wondering if I should lock the manager in and us fans out...or maybe vice versa....lock the fans in with beer and access to grub and keep the manager out.

Oh dear

We have a club shop?

There is one this week at the Railway pub Royton, this Thursday 10th September 7.30pm.....meet the manager. Tickets are £5. Trust oldham have arranged it as we felt with the new stand being delayed, we couldn't wait any longer.

The next one should, should be in the new stand

If you need a ticket. Just let me know

Missed the announcement about this . Could I have 2 please?

I can't go because of geography and work and marriage and stuff. Could someone do me a favour and ask him how much it's costing him in pounds sterling or bitcoins to be manager?

"You know what, Simon didn't aaaaask me for any money but he did insist I never start a match with more than one man upfront. You know."