DK and Rhys Murphy Fan Club

Highlight of the day for me...Poleon had just rattled the post when a fan shouted out "wish Murphy would rattle the post with his bloody head"....just as he connect with the ball and it sailed it..

Well you can imagine the banter he got.

Glad he scored, I believe it's the goal he needs to kick on....well I can hope

I watched murphy closely today, he makes very good runs time after time, our other players didnt seem to notice and 9/10 times passed it sidewards or backwards to someone else. I'd give him a good run in the side and lets see if he can grab a few more goals.

I watched murphy closely today, he makes very good runs time after time, our other players didnt seem to notice and 9/10 times passed it sidewards or backwards to someone else. I'd give him a good run in the side and lets see if he can grab a few more goals.

I do spend a lot of time watching strikers and i said exactly this a while back. As soon as we get the ball he looks for where he can make a good run across or behind the back 4. If we can pick him out, he will get goals at this level.

The critisicm thrown at him after 4/5 games as the lone striker really does highlight some peoples lack of football knowledge.

Edited by Fruitygoo

Highlight of the day for me...Poleon had just rattled the post when a fan shouted out "wish Murphy would rattle the post with his bloody head"....just as he connect with the ball and it sailed it..

Well you can imagine the banter he got.

Glad he scored, I believe it's the goal he needs to kick on....well I can hope

Poleon didn't come on til well after Murphy scored?!

Winchester was disappointing yesterday, but why did it take for him to go on a 30 yard run and shot that hit the post for us to start making anything happen?

They need a motivator.

Maybe he decided to ignore the benches instructions and do his own thing.