Latest Conspiracy

:censored:in wow.

But now we are on the subject, Latics owe TTA about £7mill, even tho theyve made £millions building houses and hospitals, that isnt balanced off against the 'loans'. So you gota pay that £7m for the club, but you don't get all the land they bought cos it been built on.

Bargain.

That's it. We were a good proposition when they took over, we've nowt left now. If anyone fancies giving it a go now, they'll move us from BP.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have a female manager?

Maybe a the bird from chelsea.

I could do it! I have a good cv. I managed OWTB FC for 3 seasons.

I was rubbish but I played 4-4-2, I listened to the fan, and I must have had at least a 20% win ratio.

I was also good at delegation.

And I kicked our goalie's arse when he got sent off for grabbing someone by the throat and then threatening to run the ref over in his car.

And I have no specific religious views.

I can use PowerPoint a bit too. Although I was taught not to make my slides so busy.

Edit: I am :censored: all like the bird from Chelsea

Edited by maddog

I was rubbish but I played 4-4-2, I listened to the fan, and I must have had at least a 20% win ratio.

And I kicked our goalie's arse when he got sent off for grabbing someone by the throat and then threatening to run the ref over in his car.

I can use PowerPoint a bit too. Although I was taught not to make my slides so busy.

I would book every Saturday off work if you were given the opportunity to manage our club, bring leeslover in as your assistant , and the dream team will be back.

One hastily made video statement from the clubs chairman, numerous tweets to the media men and even Harry Bosch took the bait

I think I should change my name owtb name to the trawlerman.

My work is done

You work is done...badly. Stevie J called it and to be fair, your non-professionalism really jumps off the page. No motorway service station (the salesman ruse cries out for it!) and no Featherstall Road Tesco. Amateur. You might be happy with it but most of us would be ashamed. What has happened to the Royal Mail?

Disagree? Phone number. Anywhere in 10 minutes.

Didn't this all end in acrimony and in-fighting?

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

You work is done...badly. Stevie J called it and to be fair, your non-professionalism really jumps off the page. No motorway service station (the salesman ruse cries out for it!) and no Featherstall Road Tesco. Amateur. You might be happy with it but most of us would be ashamed. What has happened to the Royal Mail?

Privatisation. When Corbyn's PM he'll renationalise and put a stop to :censored:e like this.

Disagree? Phone number. Anywhere in 10 minutes.

Didn't this all end in acrimony and in-fighting?

Edited by SAV

One hastily made video statement from the clubs chairman, numerous tweets to the media men and even Harry Bosch took the bait

I think I should change my name owtb name to the trawlerman.

My work is done

Ha ha.....even that's a bit far fetched for you to try and claim......the chairman made a hasty video due to your post!! WTF!

you forgot you excellent communication skills your gaining of the refs attention at Huddersfield had just the right amount of invective

I'll be your clipboard queen and as I believe have a bigger gob than you.....will be yelling on the touch line and rollick them at half time too...

• 2 months later...