Positivity?

So is your view yard dog, what do you have against Dunn? ('all that he stands for')just interested, and what type of manager do you think we should have given we have pretty much tried everything affordable to us?

Don't like how he has gone about getting the job, his arrogance, his failure to recognise the real weak links in our team, the 'cliques' he created in the dressing room under the previous manager, his lack of support for the old manager,do you want me to carry on?

The blokes a nobody to me his :censored: stinks the same as yours and mine even though many of our fans look up to him as a demi god and he could well be the guy that takes us down - but it wont be his fault will it?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like how he has gone about getting the job, his arrogance, his failure to recognise the real weak links in our team, the 'cliques' he created in the dressing room under the previous manager, his lack of support for the old manager,do you want me to carry on?

The blokes a nobody to me his :censored: stinks the same as yours and mine even though many of our fans look up to him as a demi god and he could well be the guy that takes us down - but it wont be his fault will it?

I don't recognise any of these things and I doubt many others do either.

Show the examples where people are putting him up as a 'demi-god'.

The cliques thing may or may not have some substance, with all the sources on here I'd have thought we would have heard more on it though.

His name was chanted throughout the game yesterday but what has he really brought to the table? Nothing as a player and 4 points in 5 games as the gaffer, must be the same clowns chanting Dont sell my Brown my Connor Connor Brown - :censored:ing clueless. Edited by yarddog73

His name was chanted throughout the game yesterday but what has he really brought to the table? Nothing as a player and 4 points in 5 games as the gaffer, must be the same clowns chanting Dont sell my Brown my Connor Connor Brown - :censored:ing clueless.

Sorry but that's just people trying to support the team and have some fun.

His name was chanted throughout the game yesterday but what has he really brought to the table? Nothing as a player and 4 points in 5 games as the gaffer, must be the same clowns chanting Dont sell my Brown my Connor Connor Brown - :censored:ing clueless.

If we are still :censored: after 50 games then fair enough, you've been after the guy from day 1 though.

Sorry but that's just people trying to support the team and have some fun.

Amazing isn't it? Supporters actually supporting the team. What a load of deluded happy clapping wankers!

It bugs (but doesn't surprise) me that fans getting behind the team are ridiculed by some. Just bizarre.

Correct and I'd say I was right so far, when we win a game I'm sure you will join in the wankfest.

I am with you. 1 win in 12 this season. Ive just looked at our fixtures and by the end of game 20 Crewe away I predict that we will be on 2 wins from 20!! When are you happy clappers going to wake up we are on our way to league 2!!

Amazing isn't it? Supporters actually supporting the team. What a load of deluded happy clapping wankers!

It bugs (but doesn't surprise) me that fans getting behind the team are ridiculed by some. Just bizarre.

If you want to keep supporting players like Connor Brown you musn't want a football team, blokes a clown on and off the field, sooner any manager realises that we might just have a team.

I'm not worried (copyright David Dunn) because if we reproduce the good stuff from recent weeks we'll often be playing opposition too woeful themselves to take advantage of our poor defending...

As long as we can keep scoring 2+ most of the time we'll be alright and might still threaten the playoffs.

We've still got Cassidy to come back & a Fuller/Leon Best type to sign upfront...

Dunn seems to be the first manager in an age to realise you're :censored:ed without decent, dependable. goalscorers....

I reckon he might start collecting them like most successful managers do...

The defence and midfield (be it a 4 man, 5 man or 37 man midfield) will have good and bad days. As long as we're scoring most weeks we'll do well.

It's not rocket science.

#dinosaur

If you want to keep supporting players like Connor Brown you musn't want a football team, blokes a clown on and off the field, sooner any manager realises that we might just have a team.

What you're confusing, deliberately or not, is people supporting the team during the game with them agreeing with every tactical or selection decision.

What you're confusing, deliberately or not, is people supporting the team during the game with them agreeing with every tactical or selection decision.

No what your confusing is my support for the team every home game I clap them on and clap them off, doesn't mean I can't vent my spleen on here. I know also I wont agree with every selection but when 99% of fans dont want Brown near the team and 80% dont want Philliskirk you have to wonder about the mindset of our latest clueless badged up manager.

If other fans want to happy clap Brown I give up.

Edited by yarddog73

Cornell was superb yesterday. Why has this not been mentioned by many, is it because he's not 'one of our own'?

Putting things in perspective he has let in 10 in 5 games, is without a clean sheet in 5, his communication and distribution is shocking.

On the plus side he pulls off one or two worldies a game but is it enough to be keeping Coleman out - I think not.

Putting things in perspective he has let in 10 in 5 games, is without a clean sheet in 5, his communication and distribution is shocking.

On the plus side he pulls off one or two worldies a game but is it enough to be keeping Coleman out - I think not.

Coleman conceded 9 in 4. 5 of which in one game without making any real saves of note in that period. Is it enough to be dropped for Cornell - I think so.