Positivity?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most things are negative no doubt, but we are scoring goals and we are only a win or less behind 8 teams, so things can still change quickly.

Now that our run of draws is over, we badly need a win very soon. Things will be disjointed over the next month or two as the best XI gets settled, but we can't just say performances are good and that things will get better. A win is crucial.

No positives from todays performance. Yet again Yarddog, you couldn't wait. I bet you wee'd a little right?

Yes pissed my pants love sitting there watching utter tripe. Its not that I couldn't wait, its waiting for the inevitable, don't like Dunn his style of management and all that he stands for but some will still see him as the messiah and chant his name when he is taking us down, the clubs :censored:ed and theres little anyone is going to do about it. I said we would end up bottom and in a week or twos time we may well be.

Yes pissed my pants love sitting there watching utter tripe. Its not that I couldn't wait, its waiting for the inevitable, don't like Dunn his style of management and all that he stands for but some will still see him as the messiah and chant his name when he is taking us down, the clubs :censored:ed and theres little anyone is going to do about it. I said we would end up bottom and in a week or twos time we may well be.

It's :censored: all to do with Dunn, we were :censored:e before and we are still :censored:e. It's up to the players to pull the shirt on with pride and at the very least try!!

It's :censored: all to do with Dunn, we were :censored:e before and we are still :censored:e. It's up to the players to pull the shirt on with pride and at the very least try!!

Why did he come in for Kelly then? He wanted the gig undermined Kelly and all on the back of what? Same fans chanting Dunns name today wanted rid of a manager who lets face it had better results from his first five games, its all a bit strange. Edited by yarddog73

So is your view yard dog, what do you have against Dunn? ('all that he stands for')just interested, and what type of manager do you think we should have given we have pretty much tried everything affordable to us?

Edited by Stainrod