help needed by that artist again

Taylor and Warne best I can do, sorry.

You could maybe paint them being chased up sheepfoot lane with people like Eardley, Davies, Ogrady, Tierney etc by a rabid mob of knobhead fans. Whilst in the background bazza is holding those glass doors open for Lee Hughes, Ched Evans and the Grim Reaper. Whilst Simon Corney looks down from the boardroom window in a Mr Burns type exxxxxcellent pose.

Maybe have blitz n gazal disappearing off in a heicopter piloted by chris moore.

Dont forget to include all the new houses and hospital units.

#Legacy

Edited by Monty Burns

In the last 10 years, I would say that our best and/or most popular players have been:

Jose Baxter (arguably most talented player we've had)

Chris Taylor (not universally popular but gave a hell of a lot to this club)

Gary McDonald (all about two moments... the goals at Everton and Scunthorpe)

Gary Harkins (a short stay here but provided more entertainment in half a season than many did in years at BP)

Carl Winchester (after a slow start there's definitely a current 'love in')

In the last 10 years, I would say that our best and/or most popular players have been:

Jose Baxter (arguably most talented player we've had)

Chris Taylor (not universally popular but gave a hell of a lot to this club)

Gary McDonald (all about two moments... the goals at Everton and Scunthorpe)

Gary Harkins (a short stay here but provided more entertainment in half a season than many did in years at BP)

Carl Winchester (after a slow start there's definitely a current 'love in')

Matt Smith.

I don't think you'll sell many though

Agreed. I have a copy of your legends atop a skyscraper but nobody in that right mind is buying a collation of the players we've had in ten years of third division mediocrity.

If you wanted to do something more recent you may have more luck with say prints of Smith's 3 goals in front of the Chaddy End vs Liverpool and Everton in 2013.

Agreed. I have a copy of your legends atop a skyscraper but nobody in that right mind is buying a collation of the players we've had in ten years of third division mediocrity.

If you wanted to do something more recent you may have more luck with say prints of Smith's 3 goals in front of the Chaddy End vs Liverpool and Everton in 2013.

I have a signed photo of Smith scoring that header up against Skrtel. I reckon a drawing of it would definitely sell fairly well.