All four are vilified but only by some on here. I am prepared, along with others, to give Dunn longer to turn things around.

It's not like we have a choice either. Sacking two managers before Christmas would be farcical in any case, and as far as I can see, Dunn and Corney's relationship isn't a results game, judging from his 'impressive' interim period supposedly earning him the job.

I have got a choice. I can stay strong against the tide of miserableness and continue to back the boss. We lost by one goal against a high flying team, we just didnt take the few chances we managed to create against a team set out to stop us creating any chances.

Plus we are away next week, which is great cos most of the miserable gerrit forward brigade wont be there.

2 wins from 26 since playing Rochdale in March?....we lost 8 out of 13 after playing Rochdale last November. This horrendous run goes back to1st November 2014. In fact it goes back so far it can't be called a run....more a norm?

Doesn't it go back to when Holden was appointed?

47 points would see us relegated for sure so something drastically has to change.

Points yielded for finishing in 20th position in the last 10 years are,

34 points from our next 30 games should see us safe.

In SC's eyes that is success. We stayed in the division.

47 points would see us relegated for sure so something drastically has to change.

Points yielded for finishing in 20th position in the last 10 years are,

34 points from our next 30 games should see us safe.

Actually it wouldn't, you are looking at it wrong- you need to equal the points total of the team in 21st but have a better goal difference, in the last 10 years 47 points and a "decent" goal difference would have kept you up 4 times. Once 43 points and a "decent" goal difference would have kept you up.

Actually it wouldn't, you are looking at it wrong- you need to equal the points total of the team in 21st but have a better goal difference, in the last 10 years 47 points and a "decent" goal difference would have kept you up 4 times. Once 43 points and a "decent" goal difference would have kept you up.

Yes I should of made that clearer the point totals quoted were for 20th.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't think we'd win today so fair play to Dunn and the lads for pulling that out of the bag.

While we haven't been great recently, October was a fairly tricky month.

Dunn now has the best opportunity he could wish for to get us motoring:

Mansfield H

Barnsley H

Southend H

Crewe A

A League Two team, the bottom two in our league and a team managed by Phil Brown at home.

Nut up or shut up Latics!