Mansfield expecting a tough test but are confident of winning

I played in a team tonight with Adam Murray, John Dempster and Scott Rickards, I was talking to them about tomorrow's match and they sounded confident that they could win it depending on our approach to the game. If we come with an high and mighty attitude this is what will will them to win. They did say that they have watched us and were impressed with our football. Lets get behind the boys and help them win. By the way John is the guy that got sent off when we last played them, he is still a good player!

Wow, that was strange, I live in Melton Mowbray and have for the last 17 years, I moved from Royton. I have supported the latics for a large part of my life. Hence porkpie blue! For your info Mansfield have a tie up with Brooksby Melton College and their youth train and learn at their fantastic new facilities. By association I have been playing football there for the last few weeks and from time to time the Mansfield boys play. We had our first 11 a side match last night against a local school team (staff) and that's where I was. One of their youth was watching and he is likely to be on the bench today. Just remember the latics have eyes and ears every where we go