Blunts Away

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets £10-£12 confirmed on the OS

Cheaper tickets for ST holders is a bit cheeky, mind you...

Only replicating what Sheff have done, I think it is a fair initiative, a couple of quid doesn't break the bank and at the same time rewarding those who stump up their money before the season starts.

Only replicating what Sheff have done, I think it is a fair initiative, a couple of quid doesn't break the bank and at the same time rewarding those who stump up their money before the season starts.

No, just principle really. There are many reasons fans don't buy STs and pay on the turnstile instead.

Should be taking 1500+ minimum at that price though. Couple more wins and who knows.

No, just principle really. There are many reasons fans don't buy STs and pay on the turnstile instead.

Should be taking 1500+ minimum at that price though. Couple more wins and who knows.

I've seen research that season ticket holders are most likely to miss cup games.

The discount makes commercial sense. As does looking after your most committed customers.