This better be the worst feeling I experience this season

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't go down. Put one of us in charge and we'd still stay up. But it's very worrying and there's definitely no progress imminent...

I think you're under estimating our chances of relegation. I've not tipped up to go down even under Penney, or Dickov's last season as bad as it got.

But this is the first time I can say that this is a bottom 4 team under the cureent management. We might stay up, but we've got to turn a corner somewhere and I'm not convinced that we will unless wholesale changes to our management and coaching team are made.

It's ok because from Dunns viewpoint, hoofing it up to poleon and then us being under pressure because he got beat in the air by a 6'5 centre back for 70 minutes was the perfect way to go for a win at home against a team who've lost 8 on the bounce in the league. And to any :censored:ing mongs, and that's what they are, complaining when he lost said headers against these defenders or didn't manage to keep hold of the ball at corner flag, beat 4 men and score with no support, shouting he should be taken off, :censored: off. Also Rasulo was :censored:ing rubbish apart from one pass in 1st half, who has been bigging him up?

Someone asked whether last week was the turning point. I said that this week could easily be it.

I think it is, but not in the way I was hoping.

This was such a missed opportunity and the manner of the defeat is a hammer blow. Dunn has lost some credit from me after this. If he turns against the fans after this then my patience towards him will have gone.

I wont be there tuesday (st holder)...im done

Im home now and im still livid. They've lost 8 games in a row....EIGHT. All we had to do today is have a go early and we'd have rolled them over.

Im sick to death of watching a team with no intent to win a fecking game. Nobody wants the ball, nobody wants to get in good positions. The tactics are abysmal...why are we constantly playing in ways that dont suit the players?! Rasulo looked good and then we chuck him in god knows what position today..not sure even he knew.

Right at this minute if they sacked everyone at the club, top to bottom, the only person i'd be pished off never seeing again would be Liam Kelly.

Edit...dummigan and fulton too but theyre not even ours...

Half season tickets for sale? Dont go and buy one, there will be enough long suffering season ticket holders desperate to get rid of ours.

Edited by Fruitygoo

Im home now and im still livid. They've lost 8 games in a row....EIGHT. All we had to do today is have a go early and we'd have rolled them over.

Im sick to death of watching a team with no intent to win a fecking game. Nobody wants the ball, nobody wants to get in good positions. The tactics are abysmal...why are we constantly playing in ways that dont suit the players?! Rasulo looked good and then we chuck him in god knows what position today..not sure even he knew.

Right at this minute if they sacked everyone at the club, top to bottom, the only person i'd be pished off never seeing again would be Liam Kelly.

Half season tickets for sale? Dont go and buy one, there will be enough long suffering season ticket holders desperate to get rid of ours.

Let me know how much you want for yours if you're serious about getting rid. Cheers.

Edited by bluehobbit