Coventry away

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be going for my 5th game- 4 defeat and a draw v Wigan so far, omens not good and coincides with week-end last year and a visit to MK Dons- best forgotten!

Anyway I will be there with son Mark and we will start off at the Old Windmill Spon Street , Coventry, around Midday, it is a a short distance from Coventry station and then amke our way to the groiund to arrive at the ground Bar around 2.15. I look forward to seeing Latics friends again and always hoping for the best.

I will be going for my 5th game- 4 defeat and a draw v Wigan so far, omens not good and coincides with week-end last year and a visit to MK Dons- best forgotten!

Anyway I will be there with son Mark and we will start off at the Old Windmill Spon Street , Coventry, around Midday, it is a a short distance from Coventry station and then amke our way to the groiund to arrive at the ground Bar around 2.15. I look forward to seeing Latics friends again and always hoping for the best.

My 2nd trip of the season, Swindon was the first so hopefully my 100% record will continue (although not likely)!

After watching Cov play last week, I think we may have to counter attack well to win the game. So I'd go for:

Coleman

Dummigan

B Wilson

J Wilson

Mills

Philliskirk

Kelly

Wellens

Jones

Yeates

Cassidy

Counter attacking with an attack where 2 - at a push and a running start - have pace...

Need to start Poleon to stretch the game for us and allow us to get further up the pitch . If Wellens and Kelly are both sitting we need to get the full backs bombing on , easier said than done with Mills being a shadow of his former self .

Us stretch the game? Why on earth would we do that given our vulnerability when we become less compact. Lost one away when compact , regularly over run at home when less compact

Edited by Magister