Coventry away

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Mowbray has come out and said we will be inspired by their stadium. Making it sound like an FA cup tie. They don't even own the ground and it will be half empty anyway

What a patronising, Sam the Eagle-looking bellend he is.

Then again, there aren't many hedges opposed to rolling us over that will hold sustenance...

I've seen enough to deduce that no matter who he brings in he's taking us down - said it in September and seen nothing to change that this squad is far better than the position it's in. George Green alludes to his ranting and raving, finger pointing ethos. That's not going to get players running through brick walls for you. Nope they'll clam up and think ':censored: you' I'm not good enough in your eyes so why should I put my all in?

He's a :censored:ing clown

I've seen enough to deduce that no matter who he brings in he's taking us down - said it in September and seen nothing to change that this squad is far better than the position it's in. George Green alludes to his ranting and raving, finger pointing ethos. That's not going to get players running through brick walls for you. Nope they'll clam up and think ':censored: you' I'm not good enough in your eyes so why should I put my all in?

He's a :censored:ing clown

What a load of absolute bollocks. Sorry but if George Green wont roll his sleeves up and work together with a bunch of other 3rd division players then they wont even be 3rd division players for very much longer. Its a sport, a contest, a challenge and everybody who sets foot on that pitch, just as the opposition players should too, should want to win. If they do not possess that desire then to suggest that they have withdrawn it because we have a :censored: manager is absolute crap!

What a load of absolute bollocks. Sorry but if George Green wont roll his sleeves up and work together with a bunch of other 3rd division players then they wont even be 3rd division players for very much longer. Its a sport, a contest, a challenge and everybody who sets foot on that pitch, just as the opposition players should too, should want to win. If they do not possess that desire then to suggest that they have withdrawn it because we have a :censored: manager is absolute crap!

Having a manager who can set a team up to win would help, we have one whose main aim is for us not to get beat hence we find ourselves at the bottom of the pile, its been the same since his first fixture at Doncaster and other than the odd half of football its remained the same, I agree that Dunn will take us down despite all the bollocks and blame he himself as shown very little to suggest he is up to this management lark.

Hi David - what's your plan for tomorrow?

Having a manager who can set a team up to win would help, we have one whose main aim is for us not to get beat hence we find ourselves at the bottom of the pile, its been the same since his first fixture at Doncaster and other than the odd half of football its remained the same, I agree that Dunn will take us down despite all the bollocks and blame he himself as shown very little to suggest he is up to this management lark.

I havent said that I am confident that we will not get relegated this season and I did not say that we have a good manager.

I am simply stating that I am not exonerating the players of blame. They have no excuse for performing badly and to state that they might be doing it because they dont like being shouted at is a bit too precious.

I fear for the whole future of the football club-but I do not narrow my criticism down to simply blame one person.

I havent said that I am confident that we will not get relegated this season and I did not say that we have a good manager.

I am simply stating that I am not exonerating the players of blame. They have no excuse for performing badly and to state that they might be doing it because they dont like being shouted at is a bit too precious.

I fear for the whole future of the football club-but I do not narrow my criticism down to simply blame one person.

All fair enough but over the years I have come to realise that football is a job to the players. Once I had come to that realisation it seemed obvious to me that it is like any other job. Some don 't like the job ' some are scouring the papers for jobs at other firms, some are glad when things go wrong because they think the manager is a pratt, some are taking duvet days and sickies, some are promoted beyond their ability, some are mixing a bottle for a rival , some are coasting to retirement...

I am not saying all the above applies at Latics but we as fans can't get our heads around why players aren't as excited about match days as us etc.....for them though it can be just another day at the workplace they don't like and for bosses who they don't like etc

If we had a team that was like Dunn then we'd be motoring

Self confidence, physically strong, skilful , determined . Maybe he's being unrealistic but if that's the model set of players for him , I wouldn't mind

Now..the question is can he create that team either through acquisition or development of the current squad.

After three weeks without seeing a game I was going despite most of my mates giving it a wide berth then I read and listened to Dunn calling everyone :censored: but himself. It's everyone else's fault but his. Blackburn prick - I'll be saving my money again

Our league positions in the last few seasons suggests he isnt far off the mark in his assessment..After January will be his true test.