Liam Kelly

Average performance again today, what struck me most though was at fulltime was him walking straight down the tunnel with not so much of a glance or recognition of the away support, from a captain thats bad form, not sure what his beef is but with that attitude he can :censored: off for me,first off the pitch after playing :censored:e it looks like he could be pushing for a move.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunn or Wellens would of bossed that game today.

Kelly is at his best when he has that type of player alongside. How did Winchester do today?

Also, at least when Kelly :censored:s up he doesn't go into his shell like the majority of the rest of the squad.

Winny was his usual self. Ok with the ball, terrible without it. However shez got his first sub all wrong. Winny was starting to influence the game when he was brought off.

Did sound like he was getting more involved on LP

Everytime he received the ball he had 2 Bradford players around him right away pressuring him.They had us scouted & knew he made us tick.

He played OK today & I'm not arsed he didn't clap as I left 30 secs before final whistle....& I'm not 5!

Winny was his usual self. Ok with the ball, terrible without it. However shez got his first sub all wrong. Winny was starting to influence the game when he was brought off.

He took him off as he was knackered again!

Fell over after losing his balance into the ball & got himself booked. That was fatigue either through lack of games or 20 Benson.

Not saying he is a myth, but...

I took in mind what Lee Sinnott posted a few weeks ago and, having seen him play a few times since, I'm becoming more dubious about his quality.

I mean, I still wouldn't get rid because we need his leadership and the money would never be invested, it's just the running and enthusiasm covers some cock-ups, positionally and passing especially. Then again, we tended to be a steaming pile of :censored:e every time he was absent last season, so who am I to dispute the facts...

Perhaps Shez will offer him more licence to get forwards like he was allowed at Kilmarnock. I also look forward to watching Winchester get a run in behind a couple of strikers - he was well off his game today, and didn't seem to attempt incisive passes and runs that he might normally have made when in positions to do so - lack of confidence in himself or lack of trust in Cassidy?

Perhaps Shez will offer him more licence to get forwards like he was allowed at Kilmarnock. I also look forward to watching Winchester get a run in behind a couple of strikers - he was well off his game today, and didn't seem to attempt incisive passes and runs that he might normally have made when in positions to do so - lack of confidence in himself or lack of trust in Cassidy?

After the last few games, I'm beginning to think Cassidy-Murphy won't work as a forward two. Need some pace alongside one of them.