GMR Phone in Monday 25th Jan 6 till 7

A lot of people once took a Mr Moores at face value and while I AM NOT suggesting Corney or anyone else currently involved at the club is doing anything as damaging as he did... The lesson from that period to all fans was never again to trust anyone. Hence why we set up the trust. The trust should be aware of all these issues and keeping an eye on them. And they should be telling the fans what they can about these issues (or none issues).

The fact is we bought 3% of the club so we would know simple stuff like this. If there is nothing to hide, there is nothing to hide......

And this.

With the caveat that the Trust should be privy to confidential agreements but not entitled to publicise unless it feels the need to.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Necarcu Ltd. Sole director is Graeme Middleton. Their standard industrial classification is "Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified." There is a 34 page PDF document on the Companies House website if anyone wants to read it!

Graeme Middleton is also involved in other companies including a call centre, and two companies with 'barcode' in their name!

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04989487/charges

I fail to see how we can owe a substantial amount of money to a company in that basis.

Necarcu Ltd. Sole director is Graeme Middleton. Their standard industrial classification is "Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified." There is a 34 page PDF document on the Companies House website if anyone wants to read it!

Graeme Middleton is also involved in other companies including a call centre, and two companies with 'barcode' in their name!

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04989487/charges

On page 7 of the pdf It states that the Charge against OA(2004)FC Ltd is in respect of £241k plus interest

Is it not just the case that this money and other money allegedly owed to others mentioned in this thread is just a case of us paying in stages for building work in relation to the North Stand? If you had a house built, or an extension done, you would't pay every one up front for the work, it would be invoiced and paid in stages (usually at least 28 days) at agreed intervals depending on the stage of completion. Surely this is all just normal practice?

Is it not just the case that this money and other money allegedly owed to others mentioned in this thread is just a case of us paying in stages for building work in relation to the North Stand? If you had a house built, or an extension done, you would't pay every one up front for the work, it would be invoiced and paid in stages (usually at least 28 days) at agreed intervals depending on the stage of completion. Surely this is all just normal practice?

We've absolutely no idea what it's for...

It might be nothing to do with the new stand...

It might be to buy & pay Shez's centre half

Edited by HarryBosch

A charge at this stage suggests piss poor planning rather than normal practice.

As is often the case on OWTB peoples opinion is yet again being passed off as fact, and we need to be careful of that as many jump on this and use it to spread even more ill feeling.

The truth is none of us know details about the way the club will benefit (or not) in financial terms, all we do know is that Mr. Corney has on more than one occasion said things along the lines of "monies from income from the new stand will allow the club to be sustainable and compete at this level." I think we need to take this at face value until somebody has conclusive proof that the opposite is the case, and I mean proof, not just hearsay. opinion or scaremongering.

Knowing what I know personally (not going to elaborate on that) about the Wellens non-signing (most of which has been detailed in the Independent article), going by the fact wages were paid late 3 times in 3 months and judging by the sale of Danny P to a relegation rival...there is no immediate evidence that the stand is allowing "the club to be sustainable and compete at this level." We can only judge off what we are seeing.

Knowing what I know personally (not going to elaborate on that) about the Wellens non-signing (most of which has been detailed in the Independent article), going by the fact wages were paid late 3 times in 3 months and judging by the sale of Danny P to a relegation rival...there is no immediate evidence that the stand is allowing "the club to be sustainable and compete at this level." We can only judge off what we are seeing.

The stand has been in business for less than a month.

And this.

With the caveat that the Trust should be privy to confidential agreements but not entitled to publicise unless it feels the need to.

Yes... In the past we got NOTHING... Which was way short of what we could of got... All I am asking is for enough so I CAN crawl back under a stone and stop going on about it.

I got more vocal as the trust showed itself to be a lame duck. I am hoping under its new leadership it can be louder and start answering some of the questions and letting us know if we need to worry or not.

Edited by oafc0000

It might be to buy & pay Shez's centre half

Well that might become more or less obvious in the next 10 days-Is it John Stones?

If you ever want some gardening work doing then please sign your house over as security. I am in the Yellow Pages

There are non so blind as those who will not see!

I speculated elswhere. The two Directors seem to be brothers. They have quite a list of short term owned Directorships. Genreally One brother takes on the registerd role of Legl, the other Director. One was for a company called Liverpool CrashPads. It deals with Hospitality tickets. Tow possibilities are marketing for new OEC or a connection to David Dunn's Prestige UK company that also deals in that sort of Lifestyle. Obviosuly possibility not fact.

One of the The Middleton Brothers main registered addresses is a £1/2m 4 bed residential house. The point benig they are not a company as such.,

Some of them look like , I forget the correct term, reverse takeovers of bankrupt companies.

Another possibility is funds for a short term bridging loan.

The stand has been in business for less than a month.

It has already been stated by the club that they budgeted for this season with the stand being operational

They have also taken many bookings...including weddings later this year and Christmas parties that didn't get fulfilled

Edited by boundaryblue80

I speculated elswhere. The two Directors seem to be brothers. They have quite a list of short term owned Directorships. Genreally One brother takes on the registerd role of Legl, the other Director. One was for a company called Liverpool CrashPads. It deals with Hospitality tickets. Tow possibilities are marketing for new OEC or a connection to David Dunn's Prestige UK company that also deals in that sort of Lifestyle. Obviosuly possibility not fact.

One of the The Middleton Brothers main registered addresses is a £1/2m 4 bed residential house. The point benig they are not a company as such.,

Some of them look like , I forget the correct term, reverse takeovers of bankrupt companies.

Another possibility is funds for a short term bridging loan.

They are Solicitors.

But I'd make sure legal action wasn't taken against me for what I owe.