newport file complaint

It's more likely the fact that Latics have been perhaps dismissive in attempting to negotiate a settlement with Newport. (I'm assuming JS was under contract with Newport).

It's probably the usual story with any dispute.

One party accuses the other of owing them money (a settlement in lieu of contract termination) and threatens to sue if they don't pay up.

The other party ignores the threat and ... lo and behold ... the solicitor's letter drops through the letter box.

Yet again, unwelcome publicity that they have brought on themselves through poor judgement.

Didnt Newport employ Sheridan on a Month by Month basis? I'm sure I read that when it was all being discussed. If so it kind of restricts what Newport think they can get out of it. Especially when it was also reported they gave us permission to speak to him. Can't see this getting far.

It's more likely the fact that Latics have been perhaps dismissive in attempting to negotiate a settlement with Newport. (I'm assuming JS was under contract with Newport).

It's probably the usual story with any dispute.

One party accuses the other of owing them money (a settlement in lieu of contract termination) and threatens to sue if they don't pay up.

The other party ignores the threat and ... lo and behold ... the solicitor's letter drops through the letter box.

Yet again, unwelcome publicity that they have brought on themselves through poor judgement.

Get them on Judge Rinder.

Didnt Newport employ Sheridan on a Month by Month basis? I'm sure I read that when it was all being discussed. If so it kind of restricts what Newport think they can get out of it. Especially when it was also reported they gave us permission to speak to him. Can't see this getting far.

The point was that the permission to speak was agreed, but it then transpired the photo had been just taken before that.

Not that it is a huge deal, it happens all the time, but we got caught.

The point was that the permission to speak was agreed, but it then transpired the photo had been just taken before that.

To be fair it was pretty thick to do the meeting in a public place in this day in age of camera phones and social media.... Especially when we have 6 million pound structure perfectly suitable for the purpose.

(Oh I forgot, the coffee shop there isn't open yet)

The photo wont be evidence, it could have been taken before JS got the Newport job, there's no date on the picture is there ?

The photo wont be evidence, it could have been taken before JS got the Newport job, there's no date on the picture is there ?

There was text by the poster before it was taken down, and then it was retreated by the MEN. I daresay that would be part of the evidence. There may be more we don't know about I guess.

I think there is a new Trust of board too, so they may be just trying it on or been seen to be doing something.