Pitch or midfield ?

I know I'm in a tiny minority but I thought Dunn would've kept us up. I'm not sure Sheridan will. Respect your arguments though and it's all opinions innit. :)

Yep its all about opinions and yours is rubbish sorry but that's crap, we were swimming with the fishes under Dunn he was way out of his depth.

If you also think that the board will escape blame if we go down just because they appointed Sheridan think again. If we go down this season you know, I know, and everyone else knows that the board will take a large chunk of the blame and rightly so.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a cat in hells chance of Dunn keeping us up, sorry but there's no chance I can even slightly agree with that opinion.

We literally had nothing going for us as a team? The players were playing so negatively and we never had the fight to come back from a goal down... Apart from the fluke of Gillingham away you keep mentioning

Not a cat in hells chance of Dunn keeping us up, sorry but there's no chance I can even slightly agree with that opinion.

We literally had nothing going for us as a team? The players were playing so negatively and we never had the fight to come back from a goal down... Apart from the fluke of Gillingham away you keep mentioning

Mentioned it once on here. Ever.

And scoring 3 goals away against a side in the top 3 wasn't a fluke pal.

In hindsight, as one of those more tolerant of Dunn, there is absolutely no chance we would've stayed up under him given the upturn in form we've experienced still has us third bottom.

At least we've given ourselves a fighting chance under Shez.

Guest nonaenever

And like you nonaenever I well remember Glen Keeley - shockng- but he also somehow scored a worldy when he was here, dribbling Messi-like and slotting home in front of the Chaddy end.

I know I'm in a tiny minority but I thought Dunn would've kept us up. I'm not sure Sheridan will. Respect your arguments though and it's all opinions innit. :)

Honestly respect your opinion - even though I don't agree. Interestingly, after Keeley's very frosty reception by Latics' fans (remember, Blackburn were our arch enemies, along with Bolton, for many years) I still remember the Chron featuring an article from management/board saying they had learned their lesson - and they would never sign anyone connected with Rovers again! A long time ago but perhaps they should have stuck to their word! lol. Seriously, though, I think we would by now have been almost certain of relegation under Dunn - at least Shez has given us a fighting chance. For me, he will have no blame whatsoever if we do down - absolutely the right man to re-group us, have a successful promotion season and, bizarrely, get the crowds to around 6,000 regularly if we end up in the 4th division! (which I hope we don't) - that's why I`ve bought my first ever season ticket already - "till we play b sta d Rovers"

• 2 weeks later...