FORM - Latics, Pool, Donny, Crewe

The bottom of the league looks increasingly like a 2 from 3 going down for me.

Oldham, Blackpool and Doncaster.

Based on the current points per game of the last safe team, then a total as low as 45 points might keep the one team up.

Arguably Fleetwood and Chesterfield could be pulled into it - particularly if they lose a couple to the teams below - but I think that they are probably going to stay up.

It does make tomorrow night absolutely critical. And whilst defeat / draw wouldn't necessarily end our season there and then, but it would be hard to see how we would recover mentally as I'd imagine this game is one that the club is completely focused on (the resting of Kelly being a case in point)

The bottom of the league looks increasingly like a 2 from 3 going down for me.

Oldham, Blackpool and Doncaster.

Based on the current points per game of the last safe team, then a total as low as 45 points might keep the one team up.

Arguably Fleetwood and Chesterfield could be pulled into it - particularly if they lose a couple to the teams below - but I think that they are probably going to stay up.

It does make tomorrow night absolutely critical. And whilst defeat / draw wouldn't necessarily end our season there and then, but it would be hard to see how we would recover mentally as I'd imagine this game is one that the club is completely focused on (the resting of Kelly being a case in point)

I would hope the club are completely focused on the next game, and then the one after that once Tuesday is out of the way.

I would hope the club are completely focused on the next game, and then the one after that once Tuesday is out of the way.

Well the resting of Kelly indicates we weren't necessarily focuses on the next game on Saturday morning