I'd love a day/weekend on the piss in Oxford...

Accrington and Wimbledon would be new grounds and, I imagine, good days out for me..

A shame Northampton can't be caught. What a soulless hole...

I like Oxford. Loved going to the old Manor Ground. Some very good pubs.

Northampton

Accrington - fighting against the odds.

Plymouth - easy away trip to get to.

Wimbledon - to see them finish above MK and do the double over them.

Bristol Rovers and Oxford are relatively local to me, but I hate going to the Mem and, while the Kassam is worth going to once, it's not great for an away trip IMO. Pompey would be a good away trip to do again but they'll do well in this league if they go up.

Of the current Top 7 in League Two, six of them would be new grounds for me (only done Northampton when Coventry were playing there).

Bristol Rovers and Oxford United would be my preferred two via the automatic route, as they'd make great weekends away.

Accrington would be good for a more local piss up, but Plymouth or Portsmouth I'd like as a big road trip. Not too fussed either way about AFC Wimbledon as already have a London voyage with Charlton.

Bristol Rovers I'd think are in a prime position to come up - their final two games are against York and Dagenham & Redbridge, both of whom are already relegated.

Also relying on not being buggered over and these games being on a Tuesday night!

• 2 weeks later...

Be good to have some local games down here again next season, just the one this year at Swindon, but it was a good one at least!

Oxford, Northampton, Swindon plus a little further afield Bristol Rovers, MK Dons and even Charlton for me. Nice.

• 2 weeks later...