He is a professional footballer, kicking with both feet is what they do for a living. It is the very least to expect

Yet how many times do we hear of even international footballers when missing an easy chance "It fell on his wrong foot".

Must have something for Leeds to have signed him

Only going off YouTube looks to have decent feet for a big lad. Bit fiesty n all. Kicked off with Bilel Moshni when they twatted Rangers in the pl

Leeds signed Poleon...so have Wimbledon now

No offence to anyone who's given anyone of you feedback on Erwin but I'd rather trust our manager's judgement on the player....he's coached him over a long duration in training and matches plus our manager's nuts are on the line if the lad doesn't come up with the goods

Must have something for Leeds to have signed him

Only going off YouTube looks to have decent feet for a big lad. Bit fiesty n all. Kicked off with Bilel Moshni when they twatted Rangers in the play-off.

To be fair Erwin just gave him a bit of a girly push, then Mosnhi went full blown mental.

I texted a Leeds supporting mate about this guy, his reply was "he's a big lump"

So I'm assuming he's not a big fan from that concise assessment.

Oh dear that's what I said to a Leeds fan when we sold them Matty Smith...and of course I happen to mention good with his head but just needed to get his feet to work....Karma eh

I have a mate who lives in Scotland. Goes watching Hearts up there. Text him to see what he had heard.

"Was highly thought of only 12 months or so ago, Celtic looked at him, but looks like he has had a quiet season. Definite potential. Pretty quick for a big bloke. Mainly remembered for fighting with a Rangers player though"

Motherwells player of the year

Michael Higdon was player of the year for them the year before that if that's any indication.

Wish Lee all the best I just hope we can give him the service he needs to perform

Lee sets himself a goal target for next year:

“I’ve set myself a goals tally in my head but I won’t be telling you what that is.”

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/erwin-looking-to-hit-the-ground-running-3177765.aspx#Vdj53HWOckew5RuS.99

Undisclosed...

Lee sets himself a goal target for next year:

“I’ve set myself a goals tally in my head but I won’t be telling you what that is.”

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/erwin-looking-to-hit-the-ground-running-3177765.aspx#Vdj53HWOckew5RuS.99

Undisclosed...

How about one more than Jake Cassidy's scored in the past three years?

So, five.

And most of our strikers wouldn't even have scored when faced with any of those defenders in the said period.

All our on field problems over the past o, two, three, four, five etc, years have come from the pitiful number of goals we have scored. Somehow, and from somewhere we have to find a couple of lads who can put the ball away on a regular basis. At least this lad appears to be able to use both feet and isn't terrified at having a go.

Three minutes thirty seven seconds of highlights from ( l suppose ) a season - you'd be lucky to find a latics striker capable of putting together that number of highlights over a carrear.

I wasn't criticising Erwin.