He did very well under Sheridan. Before that he was very hit and miss. However, in those last few months he was an important part of the great escape.

Typical. Like that lanky :censored: Smith. :censored: for 18 months, grows up, puts in a shift and pisses off. Bradford will sell him for a million in 12 months.......

:censored: for 18 months?

He was consistently good in that unbeaten run alongside Wilson.

He played centre back, right back and midfield and I saw him play well in all those positions.

Edited by dec666

People seem to forget that we are currently building a squad, Dieng is a player that is familiar to the club, presumably still living in the area, plays a variety of positions and who won fans player of the year last season.. Would I want him in my squad this season, absolutely.

I read on Twitter that he was a "no show" yesterday, but we should take things we read on twitter with a pinch of salt shouldn't we

:censored: for 18 months?

He was consistently good in that unbeaten run alongside Wilson.

He played centre back, right back and midfield and I saw him play well in all those positions.

He was very inconsistent. Let's not big him up. He kept getting dropped for a reason. He also got moved around because it wasn't clear what his best position might be. He could be very hesitant at times. However, he came good in the second half of last season. Before that? Really? He had reasonable spells, but hardly quality. He couldn't even hold down a place in the worst team ever.

He was very inconsistent. Let's not big him up. He kept getting dropped for a reason. He also got moved around because it wasn't clear what his best position might be. He could be very hesitant at times. However, he came good in the second half of last season. Before that? Really? He had reasonable spells, but hardly quality. He couldn't even hold down a place in the worst team ever.

Think you're forgetting he is young and had to adjust to a new country and very humble surroundings at first - inconsistency is to be expected.

I'm not deluding myself he was incredible - I was pretty dubious about him for a while, but when a lad's got something about them you can see it, and he has, and he ended up proving it. It'd be daft to let him go just as we were seeing what he is capable of.

His agent is the driving force behind his move to Bradford. We cant match the sum he wanted.

We could've matched what he already had and then he wouldn't have had a choice. If it's right that we offered reduced terms originally, can't blame hI'm for doing one.

We could've matched what he already had and then he wouldn't have had a choice. If it's right that we offered reduced terms originally, can't blame hI'm for doing one.

Perhaps Sheridan had something to do with the reduced offer......I'm pretty certain we could have kept him if we had wanted. Sheridan going and having no manager for a while probably didn't help his cause.

Edited by oafc1955