Gillingham (a) - Prediction Thread 2016/17

Stevie_J

Bugger, I forgot to put in the scorer. Thats the 2nd time this season, it must be an age thing. I was going to put Erwin in anyway, so it would not have mattered.

Trouble is, it makes your prediction null and void. I've not yet checked on how it may have affected you.

Think it has only cost him 1 point, have to say though, you would have expected a bit more professionalism from a back to back champ.

It's perfectly logical. Ex_pat is a massive fraud - not a back to back champ. Hence the mess he's making when he's not getting help from the powers that be.

The most impressive prediction this week is from youngen. Properly stuck his neck out there. Brilliant when it comes off like that.

It's perfectly logical. Ex_pat is a massive fraud - not a back to back champ. Hence the mess he's making when he's not getting help from the powers that be.

The most impressive prediction this week is from youngen. Properly stuck his neck out there. Brilliant when it comes off like that.

TBF sticks a craw in my throat to call him back to back champ, everyone knows where I stand on the fiasco of last season, the deserved winner is no longer competing, although toys out of the pram springs to mind.