Today's Attendance

Guest nonaenever

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes that reputable source with no proof. Funny how that's become fact

What so we're financially sound? Do you take shrooms? How are you so tolerant with this shambles of a club. You're definitely on the wind up

And there was proof, someone met him at the play-off final for sheff weds and spouted it all on FB.

Please :censored: off with the idea that everything is great and we're all wankers for expecting anything higher than 24th

What so we're financially sound? Do you take shrooms? How are you so tolerant with this shambles of a club. You're definitely on the wind up

And there was proof, someone met him at the play-off final for sheff weds and spouted it all on FB.

Please :censored: off with the idea that everything is great and we're all wankers for expecting anything higher than 24th

You're citing Facebook as proof. I give up ?????

The rest of your post is off the topic of what I was referring to

Chill mate. I dont think McDuff is that confident but is simply happy with the scraps off OEC's table.

I don't accept anything as fact without proof. The point I'm at is I'll go regardless of who is charge or what division we're in. I think we'll stay up this season. Am I happy with bottom half every year, no I'm not. There are a lot of other clubs doing just as :censored: as we are some who've spent a lot more some who've spent less same for those doing better. We are where we are. I won't stop going to watch, doesn't mean I enjoy watching us get beat more times than we win

I don't accept anything as fact without proof. The point I'm at is I'll go regardless of who is charge or what division we're in. I think we'll stay up this season. Am I happy with bottom half every year, no I'm not. There are a lot of other clubs doing just as :censored: as we are some who've spent a lot more some who've spent less same for those doing better. We are where we are. I won't stop going to watch, doesn't mean I enjoy watching us get beat more times than we win

Set out with a bottom 4 budget (per the Manager) and guess where you end up?

I am not crticising you for attending I am criticising you for defending the undefensible

Edited by ChaddySmoker