Today's Attendance

Guest nonaenever

Guest nonaenever

You don't seem to understand many things, however, I'm guessing you're more younger than older so will forgive your intransigence

Well - having supported Latics since 1970 - perhaps you may be mistaken. I do understand what loyalty to your club means, though - and it certainly doesn't mean throwing your toys out of your pram because you can't sit in the same place or drink in the same bar - never a reason to stop supporting your team in my humble opinion. By the way - just back from Bradford supporting my team.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear this so much these days, its so sad.

I hate to say 'at the end of the day' but, at the end of the day our :censored:e dwindling home support is pretty much down to one man, Corney.

However, right now I do believe that SC has actually gone for it this season, and I do believe we will be up there when it matters.

Out of interest what do you mean by 'really gone for it'? Are you suggesting we have a squad which should be challenging for promotion this season?

Well - having supported Latics since 1970 - perhaps you may be mistaken. I do understand what loyalty to your club means, though - and it certainly doesn't mean throwing your toys out of your pram because you can't sit in the same place or drink in the same bar - never a reason to stop supporting your team in my humble opinion. By the way - just back from Bradford supporting my team.

Ceased supporters do fully appreciate that you have loyalty and have had for several years but to the club you are merely a customer.

I think that it is very narrow minded of you not to appreciate that for others of a similar ilk enough is enough-they are now the majority

What has improved at the club to make them come back ? Nothing...

Things are worse now then when I threw in the towel.

I suppose the ground looks better now we have a stand we don't own... Unless you view it as a shinning example of the failure to deliver we have had under TTA.

Edited by oafc0000

I suppose the ground looks better now we have a stand we don't own... Unless you view it as a shinning example of the failure to deliver we have had under TTA.

What's all this WE bollocks ?

Oh. You've crawled out from under your rock. Boring

I think you need a few more zeros in your name. Like your content.

Guest nonaenever

Ceased supporters do fully appreciate that you have loyalty and have had for several years but to the club you are merely a customer.

I think that it is very narrow minded of you not to appreciate that for others of a similar ilk enough is enough-they are now the majority

I`m not narrow minded - I am just a true fan of Oldham Athletic - not a pretender. I`ll support them whatever. That's what I thought fans did - sorry.

You obviously aren't interested in coming back so like you said why don't you crawl back under your rock. Just don't bother resurfacing

I will always be a Oldham "fan"... Its unlikely I will ever stay under my rock for long. Does it surprise you that stay aways still care for the club and hope it does better ? Does that confuse you ? bless

Edited by oafc0000

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nonaenever

Big numbers on holiday.

Think that theory's been well and truly blown out of the water in view of our continuing downward trend in attendances. Main influence is poor entertainment value and secondly too expensive (£20 maximum as many have said).

Think that theory's been well and truly blown out of the water in view of our continuing downward trend in attendances. Main influence is poor entertainment value and secondly too expensive (£20 maximum as many have said).

Agreed.

BB80 threw in a stat about Fleetwood at home in August last season which pretty much confirmed the point.