Questions for Corney at the Q&A

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which bit...

You being dumb... or that Corney is running us into a dead end both now and in the past?

Stayaways have given them the excuse to 'run the club down'.

Very noble what you lot do but unfortunately it does nothing to help the club you say you love.

Stayaways have given them the excuse to 'run the club down'.

Very noble what you lot do but unfortunately it does nothing to help the club you say you love.

I don't love the club anymore... Its been six years (possibly seven) since I last game to a game. Any love I had is now nothing more than a fading ember...

But that doesn't stop you being wrong, dumb and naive... and it doesn't stop me hoping one day I can rediscover my love for the club...

While you got one part right (club being run down) you still putting the blame in the wrong place. Specially considering a lot of us are staying away because we realised the club was going nowhere and decided to stop throwing good money after bad.

Its just taking you a lot longer to come to the same conclusions... But I can see from your comments you are starting to see it for yourself... You just haven't fully admitted it yet...

Edited by oafc0000

I don't love the club anymore... Its been six years (possibly seven) since I last game to a game. Any love I had is now nothing more than a fading ember...

But that doesn't stop you being wrong, dumb and naive... and it doesn't stop me hoping one day I can rediscover my love for the club...

While you got one part right (club being run down) you still putting the blame in the wrong place. Specially considering a lot of us are staying away because we realised the club was going nowhere and decided to stop throwing good money after bad.

Its just taking you a lot longer to come to the same conclusions... But I can see from your comments you are starting to see it for yourself... You just haven't fully admitted it yet...

To make it worse SC has sold all the silver, we have no more players anyone will want.

Like I say, it's very noble of you all but it's not actually achieving anything other than saving you a few quid - we are probably as far away from a takeover as we were when you stopped going.

I would say that was achieving something, saving me a few quid (rather than throwing it into the pointless black hole which I was doing)... We used the same few quid to have some fun at the weekend doing other things...

And you also undid your own argument... The club fortunes haven't changed one bit regardless of if I come or not...

Edited by oafc0000

To make it worse SC has sold all the silver, we have no more players anyone will want.

Its all the land we sold off and have nothing to show for you should be more upset about... We now truly have nothing to use for a brighter future....

Edited by oafc0000

I would say that was achieving something, saving me a few quid (rather than throwing it into the pointless black hole which I was doing)... We used the same few quid to have some fun at the weekend doing other things...

And you also undid your own argument... The club fortunes haven't changed one bit regardless of if I come or not...

You on your own no, the 3-4000 who have fallen away have though.

You on your own no, the 3-4000 who have fallen away have though.

Its funny seeing you blame people giving up on paying out good money after bad instead of looking at the reasons why those people stopped paying out good money after bad :)

Its like its groundhog day but you never work it out :)

Edited by oafc0000

Its funny seeing you blame people giving up on paying out good money after bad instead of looking at the reasons why those people stopped paying out good money after bad :)

Its like its groundhog day but you never work it out :)

"The big bad owner sold the car park, I'm not going anymore" ???

Keep enjoying life on that high horse of yours buddy, I hear the air is good up there.

Probably many reasons, people prefer watching a winning team and it being too expensive would be the biggest.

Wrong again.... You really don't get it do you...

The concept of Latics fans being the types who only turn up if the team is winning is frankly laughable.... Even the so called 3-4000 (you must be going back quite some time as I don't remember the last time we regularly had 6,000 to 7,000 home fans turning up each week) that have drifted away....

Its hope, not winning, that is the key element if people keep coming and paying into the club or not. No hope = no fans.

Edited by oafc0000

This is dumb ^ Corney was running the club into a dead end when I was paying the entrance fee... and its the same now...

You really need to think again...

look who's back!

What were you waiting for, Latics to hit bottom of the league.