Questions for Corney at the Q&A

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect SC will be praying we can have some sort of cup run to generate some much needed revenue.

Oct after today-2 home matches.

Nov-2 home matches. 1st round FA Cup on 5th

Dec-1 home match. 2nd round FA Cup (hopefully) on 3rd

3rd round FA Cup which seems a long time away-7th Jan 2017. NB All Excluding the Micky mouse cup!

3rd round FA Cup which seems a long time away-7th Jan 2017. NB All Excluding the Micky mouse cup!

:censored:e! Wonder if Real considered all this in his budgets??

3rd round FA Cup v Liverpool which seems a long time away-7th Jan 2017. NB All Excluding the Micky mouse cup!

Could you ask the fan if there was £140K left in the private account for next month?

Am I missing something here regarding the ST monies which I thought came in within March/April?

I would have thought that was more a question for the Trust-or perhaps not?

This season's ST monies were spent last season so we are bound to be struggling if previous years are to go by.

I concede that, I am sure there were some season ticket monies, but yes I concede the vast bulk of the money was received then as you both say.

And you kindly stopped short of reminding me, it was significantly reduced because of the offer, when we did get it too.

Edited by singe

Any feedback from the event today?

"Income is £70k a month below forecast, the club is up for sale to anyone daft enough to make good the losses on TTAs bad business decisions and other than that a steady decline awaits"

Or a different load of bull:censored: that isn't based on facts either.

You can rest assured a SC won't be attending many more home games, unfortunately season ticket holders have little option. If current performances are anything to go by many will ditch the club altogether then.

And yet all that does is allow the owners to continue on the path they are currently on.

It's cheesy and unfashionable but we as supporters have to keep the faith now more than ever.

And yet all that does is allow the owners to continue on the path they are currently on.

It's cheesy and unfashionable but we as supporters have to keep the faith now more than ever.

Faith has gone I'm afraid.

"I'm not going and wouldn't pay anyway but please someone else go and do my dirty work for me"

Sick of the stayaways chirping up every two minutes about what is wrong when they are the biggest reason the club is on its arse.

This is dumb ^ Corney was running the club into a dead end when I was paying the entrance fee... and its the same now...

You really need to think again...