Questions for Corney at the Q&A

Is it the same Andy Hall who works as a marketing consultant for, amongst others, one of Latics' biggest sponsors?

Having clicked through the link, I'm pretty sure it's not. Still think it's bollocks though. Corney has 140k sitting in his personal bank account? And he does bank transfers in the bank? Nah.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many would return if we played next season in Division 2, topped the league throughout, and scored goals for fun? (pigs might fly I know).

That reminds me of my first season watching Latics - 1970 / 1971 - in the old Division 4, when they scored 88 league goals in the season! Jim Fryatt (24) and David Shaw (23) were the leading goal scorers. That's why I became a Latics fan.

So did anyone actually go and hear what was said???

Doesn't seem like it!

That reminds me of my first season watching Latics - 1970 / 1971 - in the old Division 4, when they scored 88 league goals in the season! Jim Fryatt (24) and David Shaw (23) were the leading goal scorers. That's why I became a Latics fan.

Doesn't seem like it!

Jim Fryatt, he could show the current lot how to head a ball.

Which bank offers CHAPS online?

It's been a couple of years since I've done one over £100k but I've used RBS in the past.

Most corporate accounts can do Faster Payments up to £100k too so I'd make 2 payments and keep the costs down if possible. Personal is usually around the 25k limit.

Edit - you can probably do it over the phone too.

Edited by jorvik_latic