Who do you blame....

Our fan on the board had no time for the protest group and although a lot of what they did was ill advised he wouldn't even acknowledge them, even if their protest didnt amount to much at least they did it with good intentions and showed that they care about the club and not where their next free dinners coming from, going down that route is a waste of time but I suspect the silent protest will chug on at a steady rate of knots without our representative giving a hoot.

Trust Directors attended at least two protest meetings. Simon Brooke tried to arrange getting Westy into the Club.

So what's he done about the way the club's being run then other than trying to get Westy in? :censored: all I suspect, it shouldn't take a Westy to hold the Chairman to task. We have a fan whose mandate should be to protect the future of our club for generations to come, sorry but I don't see that.

So what's he done about the way the club's being run then other than trying to get Westy in? :censored: all I suspect, it shouldn't take a Westy to hold the Chairman to task. We have a fan whose mandate should be to protect the future of our club for generations to come, sorry but I don't see that.

You made incorrect claims regarding SB's attitude towards the Protest group, I corrected you.

You're welcome.

Simon Brooke was the one who was at the club the day they marched down BP, he was the one who came out and tried to organise a mutual meeting. He gives up a day a week out of running his own business, could you do that. I bloody couldn't. LL is right with regards to the Trust attending two meetings, the first was quite a reasonable. q and A, the second got more personal with threats made to those representatives and third we weren't welcome.

With regards to the mandate, thanks for actually quoting it and it is upheld by those on the board. Recently latics for life has been relaunched trying to get youngsters involved and those that boycotted that silly cup have also contributed. Also it was his idea with regards to not forgetting our past and the launch this week of the former players association.

Fans meetings are now the mandate of the club. Hopefully you will attend those ones as I don't think I remember you at the Trust ones, the AGM or even, login in live to post questions when we had guests like Mark Moisley, Jenny warburton, Paul whitehead or even any of those that were on the board.

By the way I downboated you as as I think you are out of order and you are talking :censored:e with no true facts with regards to how the we tried to liaise with the protest group. please feel free to do the same

Keep up the good work your doing a grand job, keep playing the fiddle while Rome burns down, I'm glad the do in the OEC was such a huge success we shouldn't struggle to pay the wages now that we've had that big payday.

Down boat that as well if you like.

You are exactly wrong about things that have been done and talked about very publicly. It's great that you know what happens behind closed doors as well.

I've been observing the twitter account for a couple of months and a lot of what he had to say on here matched up with his views on there, granted it may just be coincidence but the day he threatened to stop posting on here he had a little hissy fit on there so who knows, it's good banter in any case and it's rather sweet how he seems to be quite obsessed over people's opinions that don't match his own.

Just for my stalker Pricky's benefit, I have neither a Twitter or a Facebook account, a friend pointed it out and as your profile is open on Twitter it's quite easy to check out what you've got to say as it is your Facebook account, whatever floats your boat pal if you want to have a Twitter account OWTBNonsense fill your boots. The fact you'd rather post your views on there than discuss them on here is a little bit strange as is your obsession with certain posters but each to their own.