My son was a fan of them. When we took our seats at Wembley to watch the Forest final we were on the halfway line opposite the Royal Box. I was just complaining to my friend that he had got tickets on the wrong side when my son turned around and said these are the best seats ever. I turned around and the Inspirals were sat right behind us. It was his birthday and he ended up with loads of IS stuff.Later they got him backstage at a concert. As an old man with 2 music degrees When I eventually got to hear them play live they were incredibly tight and Craig was a fantastic drummer. Far too early to be taken. Rest in peace Craig.

My son was a fan of them. When we took our seats at Wembley to watch the Forest final we were on the halfway line opposite the Royal Box. I was just complaining to my friend that he had got tickets on the wrong side when my son turned around and said these are the best seats ever. I turned around and the Inspirals were sat right behind us. It was his birthday and he ended up with loads of IS stuff.Later they got him backstage at a concert. As an old man with 2 music degrees When I eventually got to hear them play live they were incredibly tight and Craig was a fantastic drummer. Far too early to be taken. Rest in peace Craig.

Forest fans still talk about playing football with the Inspirals on one of the M1 service areas.

• 3 weeks later...