The January Window

The first 4 you can look at either way. So to say that we need a miracle is silly, and that's the point I was answering.

I don't know where you got your "information" from for E but do rather suspect that you are purely making it up rather than (a) knowing what all his targets were and whether he got them or not ( B) having real facts about him not being involved in our new signings for January.

I still need an answer to F ! :-)

Can you? I'd say its shocking that a team hasn't won in 3 months yet is still above you with only half a season gone. I can't see how you can look at not scoring in 13/14 league games out 22 any other way than failure. Even Penney and Dunn gave us more goals. Robinson has somehow got us playing even :censored:ter than they did.

For E took my information from his interviews.

I got my information from Robinsons interviews.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mentioned David Best a few times, arguably our best ever keeper.

Who was the keeper who let in the 85 yard West Ham goal? Bolland? Rollo?.......... Followed by Quxall missing a Pen. As a kid that was my most disappointing moment watching Latics to be superseded a few years later by conceding 2 goals in 30 seconds in the

last minute against Wolves in cup

Who was the keeper who let in the 85 yard West Ham goal? Bolland? Rollo?.......... Followed by Quxall missing a Pen. As a kid that was my most disappointing moment watching Latics to be superseded a few years later by conceding 2 goals in 30 seconds in the

last minute against Wolves in cup

Bollands, probably one of the smallest keepers we have had.

Edited by BP1960

Looks like he plies his trade in non league football, let's hope for a couple of rough diamonds.

Have a couple of highly rated Barrow players on their books Moussa Diarra and Oldham lad Ritchie Bennett, also seems to take an interest in Aldershot, Tranmere, Wrexham and Solihull players. Give good reports on some Man United u18s.

Have a couple of highly rated Barrow players on their books Moussa Diarra and Oldham lad Ritchie Bennett, also seems to take an interest in Aldershot, Tranmere, Wrexham and Solihull players. Give good reports on some Man United u18s.

Aldershot to Barrow? I wouldn't want to be paying his travel expenses