Corney Out

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the clubs that have protested against their ownership recently?

You know the Blackpool's, Cardiff's, Charlton's Coventry's, Blackburn's.

How many of them have resulted in a successful ousting of the current owners, and new buyers flocking to the gates wanting to buy the club with the fans that have just almost destroyed the club they support to remove an owner that isn't rich enough to prop it up?

We aren't like these other clubs. 2 people siphoned some money out of our club, but ultimately Corney hasn't stolen huge parachute payments off us! He hasn't pocketed millions off us!

He's trying to fund a club with hardly any fans, 2 very big neighbors and very few prospects of actually giving a successful financial return in the near future.

I've seen people wanting Corney out for months now. How does that work, he leaves us, walks away, puts us in administration? We drop into liquidation but our assets (not that we really own many), don't cover our debtors. We declare insolvency or get a winding up order and cease to exist?

You want change........?

Find a new buyer!!!!

Of the clubs that have protested against their ownership recently?

You know the Blackpool's, Cardiff's, Charlton's Coventry's, Blackburn's.

How many of them have resulted in a successful ousting of the current owners, and new buyers flocking to the gates wanting to buy the club with the fans that have just almost destroyed the club they support to remove an owner that isn't rich enough to prop it up?

We aren't like these other clubs. 2 people siphoned some money out of our club, but ultimately Corney hasn't stolen huge parachute payments off us! He hasn't pocketed millions off us!

He's trying to fund a club with hardly any fans, 2 very big neighbors and very few prospects of actually giving a successful financial return in the near future.

I've seen people wanting Corney out for months now. How does that work, he leaves us, walks away, puts us in administration? We drop into liquidation but our assets (not that we really own many), don't cover our debtors. We declare insolvency or get a winding up order and cease to exist?

You want change........?

Find a new buyer!!!!

And what if we go into admin with him at the helm? Then what? Because i can guarntee were an unexpected bill away from it

Mastap, it isn't merely about wanting corney out its about wanting a better committment from him to the future of the club - some communication, some evidence that he can and wants to turn this around.

I for one could not care less about what the owners of Blackburn et al have done, the fact remains we are appear to be in terminal decline under the current regime. We have as much reason to feel as pissed off about our situation and how our club has been managed as anyone.

What can we do? Well that's another question and I don't currently have an answer.

The problem at the minute is, FINALLY, the tide has turned and the majority of fans all have the common interest that Corney, along with the puppet master Blitz simply have to go, but we all lack different ideas how to achieve this. Just because Blackpool along with others who have protested have failed to oust their owners does not mean that ours will fail, if anything it will force Corney to take more desperate measures to sell.

Another problem is the proportion of fans who think Corney should remain simply will not admit they are wrong about their once 'hero', the evidence is there for all to see, yet it seems they are simply to proud to swallow their pride and admit they're wrong. Seems they will not admit the problem until we are dead and buried, or in admin. By evidence, I am talking about crowds down by 4,000, the stand which we see nothing from basically, the Sports Direct deal promise, the transfer embargo, the winding up petitions, the silence until the media get hold of something, the score board saga, the Brass Bank, the fact we had four players in July (Something our very own fans called Blackpool for).

Everything is there, absolutely everything to illustrate the shambles that has been caused. There are literally no positives, yes the stand looks great but for me there is nothing more annoying than seeing our club die while that flourishes. (And for anyone stating its not flourishing, our chief exec very clearly stated it is at the Fans Forum).

Please can we collectively do something before its too late.

I havent been all season, I have the seen the Maple Leafs more in 1 year than latics. I don't feel any affiliation with the Club and I have lost interest. I was absolutely buzzing when we drew O.O with Brentford when the new stand was in its infancy.

The club had a real chance to take huge steps in bringing back fans who left in numbers but they fooked up the business model in such a way when it would have been easier to suceed.

1. Bringing in Kelly who lied about his credentials. Then again it wouldnt take much to fool our directors, that shower of :censored:e should be no where near a club.

2.Barry going public slating the fans,well that was a masterstroke wasnt it Bazza.

3.The whole Dunn debacle, we had a chance of bringing in an experienced manager to stabalise the already sunk ship and chose an arrogant pro to set it right.

4.Cant blame the board for Shez, got their man interest was ignited and he dissapered as quickly as he thumped the badge.

5.Who the :censored: was in charge pre season. Professionally run club allowed to rot in the summer and lose all the playing staff.

6.Allow someone to come in last minute ( Turnbull etc) and arrange a a squad..Blimey, not even Klopp could do that.

7. Watch the fruits of the summer preperatons do so well against Lincoln.

8.The transfer embargo, didnt we get told the new stand would make the club one of the bigger earners in league 1.

9. Simons interview, then not a word since.

Anyway, I am sure you can pick the hell out of that post but I think I am probably more right that wrong.

Like what? If there are lots of options that will guarantee change then name them

I have learned from experience that trying to explain in detail to yourself is a long and unrealistic process. Time is better used elsewhere in a more constructive way. I have some paint that I need to watch dry

I have learned from experience that trying to explain in detail to yourself is a long and unrealistic process. Time is better used elsewhere in a more constructive way. I have some paint that I need to watch dry

You've got no ideas. Nothing that's feasible. Apart from finding a buyer