Corney Out

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows that for the club to move forward Corney needs to leave but start these threads after a few wins and it might mean more...

The manager today was at fault for another inept display and loss.

Edited by palmer1

Something needs to be done now. The man is the cancer of our club. Why are we not doing what Coventry and Blackpool are doing? I know we have a lot less fans, but are we that different to how we've been run? People just aren't interested in where we are heading. It's sad.

Something needs to be done now. The man is the cancer of our club. Why are we not doing what Coventry and Blackpool are doing? I know we have a lot less fans, but are we that different to how we've been run? People just aren't interested in where we are heading. It's sad.

Deary me.

Why are we not doing a Coventry or Blackpool?

Because they're both working, aren't they? :censored:ing hell.

Tempted to do what that fella did many years ago n sit on the centre circle in the middle of the game, if I get a ban, oh well could be a blessing

He helped With the Memorial Day rememberance service the other walking up the stairs in the Rocky I joked he need to get back in the centre

Better than just accepting the current situation with the current "awww never mind" attitude? Something has to change.

How is their situation 'better' than ours?

Blackpool have been relegated three times, Coventry look like getting relegated twice, both have had their gates and passion decimated and neither have got anywhere near new ownership.

Thoughtless from you.

How is their situation 'better' than ours?

Blackpool have been relegated three times, Coventry look like getting relegated twice, both have had their gates and passion decimated and neither have got anywhere near new ownership.

Thoughtless from you.

Are we any closer to new ownership now? No. It might just be the push it needs. Media attention etc.