Corney Out

Blackpool are 8th in the division below, could well be in a division above us next season, and loaded. Yes, their owners are :censored: and need ousting, but it's hard to say ours are doing any better.

They're a club who were regularly getting 20,000 a few seasons ago and have been relegated three times...

I've never been to a more empty, devoid of any passion than their ground last season. Forget everything else, that's the worst case scenario, and it seems to be what that dpwild actually wants, very :censored:ing weirdly enough.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we any closer to new ownership now? No. It might just be the push it needs. Media attention etc.

Yes, because Oldham Athletic of League 1 for twenty years would receive the media attention of Coventry or Blackpool, as if their owners have even gone.

Your blind hatred of Corney blinkers you from seeing that, even though he's not great, he's no SISU or Oystons. You probably reckon he's worse, probably Lucifer himself...

Can't you see that things reaching terminal stage doesn't equal a change in ownership at these clubs, it just increases your personal anger levels and creates wider apathy, and it kills your football club. Why would you ever think their models are ones worth copying?

Edited by NewBlue

They're a club who were regularly getting 20,000 a few seasons ago and have been relegated three times...

I've never been to a more empty, devoid of any passion than their ground last season. Forget everything else, that's the worst case scenario, and it seems to be what that dpwild actually wants, very :censored:ing weirdly enough.

It's the last thing I want. I just want to know my club is not being let slip into :censored:ing oblivion by those crooks.

It's a means to an end. Their fans are boycotting to attempt to get their owners out. At OAFC it's a silent boycott - thousands off the gate since TTA arrived, and a downward trend. Where will it end for us - non-league? Seems more "worst case" than an organised protest.

It's a means to an end. Their fans are boycotting to attempt to get their owners out. At OAFC it's a silent boycott - thousands off the gate since TTA arrived, and a downward trend. Where will it end for us - non-league? Seems more "worst case" than an organised protest.

And it's not worked. There must be other ways to go about it, and if in the unlikely event there aren't, it's still not worth killing your club over.

Like in other threads Corney is killing us but he has little say its the other 2 who r killing us, he's a puppet to their money....if we r 2-0 down tommorow im on the pitch, look for a guy in his mid twenties guy in a blue jacket hanging his head walking on despair from the new stand iv lost interest now n that kills me

And it's not worked. There must be other ways to go about it, and if in the unlikely event there aren't, it's still not worth killing your club over.

Not worked yet.

Maybe there are other ways, I'm all ears....

And are they killing the club? Like I say, next season they could be in a league above us. What did the fans of those who really have sunk (Stockport, Hereford, Chester) do? Anything? Nothing? We're currently doing nothing - trust, fans, media.

Not worked yet.

Maybe there are other ways, I'm all ears....

And are they killing the club? Like I say, next season they could be in a league above us. What did the fans of those who really have sunk (Stockport, Hereford, Chester) do? Anything? Nothing? We're currently doing nothing - trust, fans, media.

Stockport did something and got rid of the owner who was dragging the club down, and they've been falling and falling since he left.

I think the manic depressive was talking about Stockport,

Haha like that, the stat in another thread of the non league crowds from hoxing day hit home with me how much :censored: we r in......Altrincham getting around 1k less than us, :censored: me I cant remember ever seeing them win a game when iv watched the scores come in when Latics are at a game I can't be arsed going to

We could be like blackpool. Bull:censored:. As much as anyone slates Corney for the mistakes he's made he does care about the club.

All those saying they'll take any new owner and how dare Corney decide who buys us look at Morecambe.

For all the mistakes he's made he clearly loves the club or he'd have walked. We could be worse off. Yes, we're probably going down this season.

Going down, yes, I'd still keep Robbo. Someone needs time. Maybe he's playing so defensive because he knows the players he's been able to bring in would get rolled over if we went for this all out attacking football people think would help. Lose 1-0 or 5-1 every game crowds would be same.

Anyway happy new year you set of c___s ???

We have been in administration since Blitz left and SC is the Administrator

I got blasted for saying this on here about this time last year when Dunn was in charge. I wouldn't be surprised to see Corney walk away once he has bled everything he possibly can out of the club, which cant be far away. Leaving us with no football club at all. He cares about getting as much cash back for him and his cronies and not a jot about our once beloved club. That's the only reason he is still here. Once there's nothing left to take he will be off.