Corney Out

We could be like blackpool. Bull:censored:. As much as anyone slates Corney for the mistakes he's made he does care about the club.

All those saying they'll take any new owner and how dare Corney decide who buys us look at Morecambe.

For all the mistakes he's made he clearly loves the club or he'd have walked. We could be worse off. Yes, we're probably going down this season.

Going down, yes, I'd still keep Robbo. Someone needs time. Maybe he's playing so defensive because he knows the players he's been able to bring in would get rolled over if we went for this all out attacking football people think would help. Lose 1-0 or 5-1 every game crowds would be same.

Anyway happy new year you set of c___s

You had obviously typed this when pissed, if thats not the case congratulations for winning the dumbest post of 2017 a whole three hours into the New Year.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got blasted for saying this on here about this time last year when Dunn was in charge. I wouldn't be surprised to see Corney walk away once he has bled everything he possibly can out of the club, which cant be far away. Leaving us with no football club at all. He cares about getting as much cash back for him and his cronies and not a jot about our once beloved club. That's the only reason he is still here. Once there's nothing left to take he will be off.

Couldn't agree more he's nothing but a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Something needs to be done now. The man is the cancer of our club.

It's a phrase I've never liked. Even less these days.

Why are we not doing what Coventry and Blackpool are doing? I know we have a lot less fans, but are we that different to how we've been run? People just aren't interested in where we are heading. It's sad.

The difficulty has been around organising effective protest. Those guys have been ineffective. Our guys were disorganised.

Very very true when will people realize this????????????

What could possible be worse than we have already have now?

In Morecambe's situation where the Brazilian owner has disappeared.

Edited by BP1960

We could be like blackpool. Bull:censored:. As much as anyone slates Corney for the mistakes he's made he does care about the club.

All those saying they'll take any new owner and how dare Corney decide who buys us look at Morecambe.

For all the mistakes he's made he clearly loves the club or he'd have walked. We could be worse off. Yes, we're probably going down this season.

Going down, yes, I'd still keep Robbo. Someone needs time. Maybe he's playing so defensive because he knows the players he's been able to bring in would get rolled over if we went for this all out attacking football people think would help. Lose 1-0 or 5-1 every game crowds would be same.

Anyway happy new year you set of c___s ???

Wow. I don't really know where to start with this...

Who are, and what what are the qualifications of the present board members, and what assets do they bring to the club, anyone know?

Rather than a new owner, would a whole new board of directors - each with some substantial financial input, be the answer to the present situation?

Who are, and what what are the qualifications of the present board members, and what assets do they bring to the club, anyone know?

Rather than a new owner, would a whole new board of directors - each with some substantial financial input, be the answer to the present situation?

Corney - rumoured to lend the club cash, but presumably takes it back as cash flow improves.

Hill - estate agent. No evidence of any financial input.

Gee - no evidence of any financial input.

Owen - fleece model. No evidence of any financial input but may be a source of free labour.

Corney - rumoured to lend the club cash, but presumably takes it back as cash flow improves.

Hill - estate agent. No evidence of any financial input.

Gee - no evidence of any financial input.

Owen - fleece model. No evidence of any financial input but may be a source of free labour. wan

So why doesn't Corney recruit people in business who would put in substantial money? there must be plenty of businesses to sound out if he tries hard enough.

I'm sure in the old days this is how clubs were run, there wasn't one owner just a board of local wealthy businessmen and a Chairman.

So why doesn't Corney recruit people in business who would put in substantial money? there must be plenty of businesses to sound out if he tries hard enough.

I'm sure in the old days this is how clubs were run, there wasn't one owner just a board of local wealthy businessmen and a Chairman.

Speaks volumes that no reputable local businessmen want to get in bed with the shyster.