Connor Ripley staying!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pogs did indeed keep 18 clean sheets during 2002-03. Would probably have been more had it not been for injury towards the end of the season thanks to Adrian Littlejohn during the port vale game

That's his name!!! Was going to post in the 'good celebrations' thread when he scored a last minute winner (against Watford?) and jumped into the Chaddy (97 ish?) but couldn't remember what he was called.

That's his name!!! Was going to post in the 'good celebrations' thread when he scored a last minute winner (against Watford?) and jumped into the Chaddy (97 ish?) but couldn't remember what he was called.

That was Littlejohns debut circa feb/March 1998. He scored an equaliser then went right to the front of the Chaddy but didn't jump in from memory however the fans at the front ran towards him and mobbed him.

Allot equalised right at the death for us abd did the same. Cracking game that finished 2-2 Watford scored 2 absolute peaches.

That was Littlejohns debut circa feb/March 1998. He scored an equaliser then went right to the front of the Chaddy but didn't jump in from memory however the fans at the front ran towards him and mobbed him.

Allot equalised right at the death for us abd did the same. Cracking game that finished 2-2 Watford scored 2 absolute peaches.

Really wish people would stop correcting me on here.

My inner pedant couldn't resist :)

Lee Sinnot ruined my illusion of Kevin Francis bagging an OG brace the other day and now this. Seems a common occurance these days, the celebrations at the front, but remember the Littlejohn pile on being pretty special at the time. Any YouTube footage, anyone?

Edited by longtimeblue

Lee Sinnot ruined my illusion of Kevin Francis bagging an OG brace the other day and now this. Seems a common occurance these days, the celebrations at the front, but remember the Littlejohn pile on being pretty special at the time. Any YouTube footage, anyone?

Dunno if there's any footage on YouTube, but I've got the DVD from that season and I'm pretty sure that you can make out Diego_Sideburns running to the front of the Chaddy to celebrate the goal...

Dunno if there's any footage on YouTube, but I've got the DVD from that season and I'm pretty sure that you can make out Diego_Sideburns running to the front of the Chaddy to celebrate the goal...

I think I remember that one. Isn't he holding a big knife in one hand and a gun in the other? Different times

I think I remember that one. Isn't he holding a big knife in one hand and a gun in the other? Different times

Oh I get it just because he's black he's a gang member yeah ? Tut tut you should be ashamed of yourself. Next thing you will be chanting Littlejooooooooooohn. It's racist remarks like this giving our family club rep a bad un

Oh I get it just because he's black he's a gang member yeah ? Tut tut you should be ashamed of yourself. Next thing you will be chanting Littlejooooooooooohn. It's racist remarks like this giving our family club rep a bad un

I'd have been chanting Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeego. He isn't black, although he has been known to claim Basque heritage