Connor Ripley staying!

Who was the last none keeper to play in the nets for us, I remember Dean Windass having a stormer in the nets against Leicester after Fleming got injured (or sent off)

That may have been the last one, since then it has been normal to have a sub keeper on the bench.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the youth keeper had already played on Saturday. Assume he will be on bench tomorrow. I wonder who was nominated as keeper if needed. Probably Clarke or Gerrard...

There are 2 youth team keepers O'Neill (who has played most I think) and Boyling.

It was Boyling who played on Saturday so I assume O' Neill was injured too.

Edited by BP1960

Simpson went in net at home to Swindon. Cisak had been injured and we'd used all 3 subs...

The best outfield player keeping as I remember was by Darren Beckford, escapes me who against and when though?

Edited by BP1960

I remember Taylor going in at Port Vale and conceding a pen but further back Darren Beckford vs Wolves? and he kept a clean sheet. I posted a pic of him in the keeper kit on twatter not long ago..

I remember we got a penalty against Wolves and everyone wanted Beckford to take it, but Sharp wouldn't let him. On loan Gerry Creaney stepped up... and missed.

I remember we got a penalty against Wolves and everyone wanted Beckford to take it, but Sharp wouldn't let him. On loan Gerry Creaney stepped up... and missed.

Who was it against when Creaney scored a cheeky little back heely thingy kicky type goal ? Would love to find that video if I've not dreamt it that is

Who was it against when Creaney scored a cheeky little back heely thingy kicky type goal ? Would love to find that video if I've not dreamt it that is

Stoke at home I think. Penultimate match of 95/96, we beat them 2-0 in the last week of the season. They brought a load of fans as they were going for the play-offs. We stayed up, but may as well not have bothered as the next season was dreadful....

Stoke at home I think. Penultimate match of 95/96, we beat them 2-0 in the last week of the season. They brought a load of fans as they were going for the play-offs. We stayed up, but may as well not have bothered as the next 20 years have been dreadful....

FIFY