Forgotten Season Ticket Holders...again!

I got £150 off my ticket. Yes I stood up and paid the £350 at a time when it was taking a real punt but my faith was justified with us staying up. (The less said about what happened afterwards the better)

If it fills the ground, do it. I've paid for my ticket if a few freebies adds a few more in then so be it. As it stands I'm not renewing next season.

A long term vision, a better atmosphere and staying in the division may make me and others think again. the seats are empty anyway, do it...

The fact that the OP has included "...again" in the title says that when he bought his season ticket he pretty well knew that some offers would be made during the season that wouldn't provide any additional benefit to season ticket holders. If you buy with that "knowledge" then you can't really complain when it happens.

Whilst I 100% agree with the club trying new incentives, as the free entry to all for the Peterborough game, why do I feel as a ST Holder, hard done to again!

ST Holders are reducing season on season, and we are the ones who put our money up-front and to an extent are allowing/helping the club to function....yet are always the forgotten ones when incentives are offered!

Why can they not offer a pie and a pint to ST Holders?

I have e-mailed and 'tweeted' the club - but guess what - absolutely no response whatsoever - and this from a club whose communication reputation is always being slated - yet if we believe what Mark Moisley said on GMR, could be improved!

As a season ticket holder myself, I think you're completely wrong with just about everything in your post.

Whilst I 100% agree with the club trying new incentives, as the free entry to all for the Peterborough game, why do I feel as a ST Holder, hard done to again!

ST Holders are reducing season on season, and we are the ones who put our money up-front and to an extent are allowing/helping the club to function....yet are always the forgotten ones when incentives are offered!

Why can they not offer a pie and a pint to ST Holders?

I have e-mailed and 'tweeted' the club - but guess what - absolutely no response whatsoever - and this from a club whose communication reputation is always being slated - yet if we believe what Mark Moisley said on GMR, could be improved!

Don't buy a season ticket next season then and enjoy the couple of games that you will get on special offer, I am sure you will enjoy gloating at us Season Ticket holders that have paid up front.

As a ST holder of 25 years I fully support this initiative, and emailed the club as such. (I got a pleasant and prompt reply).

Moreover, I was one of the ST holders who bought in advance last year. With the £150 refund my ST cost me £200, or £8.70 per match. With the free Posh game, this now equates to £9.09 a game.

I know the football hasn't been great (so far) but I've still got a good deal.

The fact that the OP has included "...again" in the title says that when he bought his season ticket he pretty well knew that some offers would be made during the season that wouldn't provide any additional benefit to season ticket holders. If you buy with that "knowledge" then you can't really complain when it happens.

As a season ticket holder I'd be annoyed if there wasn't a deal at some point each season.

If, one day, such a deal works the extra regular fans it brings in might mean I'm watching better players in a better team playing better football.

I'm not calling the original poster a dickhead - I wouldn't do that - but some (not me) might say only a dickhead wouldn't understand this....