Forgotten Season Ticket Holders...again!

Whilst I 100% agree with the club trying new incentives, as the free entry to all for the Peterborough game, why do I feel as a ST Holder, hard done to again!

ST Holders are reducing season on season, and we are the ones who put our money up-front and to an extent are allowing/helping the club to function....yet are always the forgotten ones when incentives are offered!

Why can they not offer a pie and a pint to ST Holders?

I have e-mailed and 'tweeted' the club - but guess what - absolutely no response whatsoever - and this from a club whose communication reputation is always being slated - yet if we believe what Mark Moisley said on GMR, could be improved!

Whilst I 100% agree with the club trying new incentives, as the free entry to all for the Peterborough game, why do I feel as a ST Holder, hard done to again!

ST Holders are reducing season on season, and we are the ones who put our money up-front and to an extent are allowing/helping the club to function....yet are always the forgotten ones when incentives are offered!

I have e-mailed and 'tweeted' the club - but guess what - absolutely no response whatsoever - and this from a club whose communication reputation is always being slated - yet if we believe what Mark Moisley said on GMR, could be improved!

Are you serious??

Maybe they should have let you buy a season ticket for £200?

You get reduced entry for EVERY match and you may still have a club to support in a few years if we get more people through the gates. I'm a season ticket holder and am all for this.

Reduced entry for committing £300 up front in May/June....great deal..

Whilst I 100% agree with the club trying new incentives, as the free entry to all for the Peterborough game, why do I feel as a ST Holder, hard done to again! Did you not get your season ticket for next to :censored: all ? Plenty of people go almost every game and pay on the gate , so don't get the free matches like you do ! Would you rather look at 6000 plus empty seats just so you don't feel hard done to ? :censored:ing smacked arse

Is it because you were brought up as an only child and are not use to sharing ? What a bellend ! Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

I'm a S/T holder (main stand) and i can't believe original post.

My dad got me interested when i was young and he lifted me over the turnstyle for first 12 months.

WHAT , 12 months free !!!!!!!

Yes but as a result i have been a S/T holder for 50 years,.

Stop whingeing at the club for trying to do something positive

Guest nonaenever

Sometimes, I`ll book our summer holidays quite early because I want to be able to choose my preferred dates, accommodation and flights. I pay the going rate which I`m made fully aware of up front. Quite often, I`ll bump into people at the resort who will tell everyone how they paid so much less by booking at the last minute. You either go green with envy or think of the starving millions - and accept it as part of life. :coffee1:

I'm a season ticket holder and have been for over 20 years. I say fair play to the club. I'd rather see the place bouncing with non paying fans than the usual drab atmosphere we get on a Tuesday night.

Wow.

20 days into 2017 and we've had our first contender for worst post of the year.