General Election - 8th June 2017

Matt

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Early days but the South (I know Kettering is barely south) swinging to Labour and the North (East) swinging to Tory. Strange times we live in.

Working class vote for labour is down to around 24% in the North of England apparently... not surprising. 

By the way... any election which sees that utter, utter arse Nick Clegg lose his job is absolutely a good night in my book.

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Working class vote for labour is down to around 24% in the North of England apparently... not surprising. 

By the way... any election which sees that utter, utter arse Nick Clegg lose his job is absolutely a good night in my book.

We're agreeing far too much recently :)

anybody who props the Tories up needs to go. 12k increase in Lab majority in Tooting. Looks like the kids got out of bed.

Just now, UsedtobeWozzer said:

We're agreeing far too much recently :)

anybody who props the Tories up needs to go. 12k increase in Lab majority in Tooting. Looks like the kids got out of bed.

Its not that he propped the tories up... he is just a clueless fool.  His arrogance and pomposity is way out of line with the talent he HASN'T got.  Hopefully he fooks off to France.

I think I will hit the sack.  I think I shall awake to a well hung situation.  If you will pardon the expression.

Potentially I think we may even see a slightly higher labour number of seats than Tory.

Whatever we get we will be getting a lot more politics in the coming months.... Thank god I'm going away. 

Oh, hang on... the pound will now drop like a stone and our holidays will be expensive.  Cheers jezza.

While a long way from being done and dusted the early signs are May has made a terminal error.

After over 90 results and strong Labour performance it seems inconceivable the Tory's will increase their majority. That's at very best. Scotland could amazingly help her out.

You can never second guess voters alone in a polling booth with a stubby black pencil, or take them for granted.