20 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

It is getting to be an excellent service although the camera angle/positioning needs adjusting

I agree with you regarding the camera posistion but I think it's the only place in the ground where there's room for one unless they built a gantry in the north stand which would probably take 10 years to complete 

4 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I agree with you regarding the camera posistion but I think it's the only place in the ground where there's room for one unless they built a gantry in the north stand which would probably take 10 years to complete 

There are already a number of mobile gantrys within the North stand. They could set it up on one of the dining tables after they had finished lunch and open a window

I've noticed on ifollow that if you are based in the UK you can get full match replays

Does anyone know how long until these replays are up and available to watch? is it soon after the match ends?

Edited by robboman

1 hour ago, robboman said:

I've noticed on ifollow that if you are based in the UK you can get full match replays

Does anyone know how long until these replays are up and available to watch? is it soon after the match ends?

What's the procedure?

I typed in ''ifollow in the UK'' on google, and funnily enough the forum that came up was a bradford forum:

https://claretandbanter.uk/threads/how-to-watch-city-on-ifollow-if-youre-in-the-uk.53858/

Basically i downloaded 'tunnelbear' on my ipad for free, upgraded to monthly unlimited for £5 a month... went onto oldham page, match centre - where it allows you to purchase the game stream (instead of buying the season pass).

Used my UK bank card with UK address. Just make sure ur on your VPN when signing up

See how it goes tonight

Edited by robboman

2 hours ago, robboman said:

From mid day the following day according to this;

https://www.lutontown.co.uk/ifollow/ifollow-faqs/

1 hour ago, robboman said:

I typed in ''ifollow in the UK'' on google, and funnily enough the forum that came up was a bradford forum:

https://claretandbanter.uk/threads/how-to-watch-city-on-ifollow-if-youre-in-the-uk.53858/

Basically i downloaded 'tunnelbear' on my ipad for free, upgraded to monthly unlimited for £5 a month... went onto oldham page, match centre - where it allows you to purchase the game stream (instead of buying the season pass).

Used my UK bank card with UK address. Just make sure ur on your VPN when signing up

See how it goes tonight

I use a free, unlimited VPN that comes included with the Opera browser.
I just went through your procedure and it will let me buy the match for six Euros.

3 minutes ago, Wardie said:

I use a free, unlimited VPN that comes included with the Opera browser.
I just went through your procedure and it will let me buy the match for six Euros.

I did read somewhere that paid VPNs are more likely to offer a better viewing - no buffering

Either way, let us know how it goes - if you decide to purchase

28 minutes ago, robboman said:

I did read somewhere that paid VPNs are more likely to offer a better viewing - no buffering

Either way, let us know how it goes - if you decide to purchase

You could be right. Unfortunately, I won't even be able to watch it on iFollow as I have to go back out to work later. Maybe MK Dons will be one to try out.

Can I  just check, I think my subscription has run out (I've been able to listen up till now), I know it runs out some time in October.

SO do we start completely afresh and select the Subscription we want?

I just want to make sure I'm not paying twice!

Well i did watch the Peterborough game again glitch free on Saturday afternoon and the Bristol Rovers game the previous Sunday. It would appear that all games are available indefinitely for season subscribers which is awesome. However, with the exception of the Fleetwood and Shrews games I am not really that excited about the games pre Bristol. Wilson looked lost in goal and apart from Ruddy' s address of the ball at dead ball kicks he was the same. It is worth skipping through our goals just to witness some decent keeping. Johann Placide is fantastic and the trust that the rest of the players appear to have in him is palpable. He actually allows the rest of the team to play. It is a joy to watch and well worth the dollars invested in it.