7 hours ago, deckyd said:

Oh dear.  Hacked as in peoples card details??  Would hope not.

Not entirely sure, but when i finally got the option to "watch live now" I got an image of someone's desktop instead of the video stream. I captured the screen and sent it off to them. That was the last I heard from them in either chat or email. 10 minutes later, the video started streaming; albeit really low quality. 

I am also in Oz and did not get the "watch live now" option at first. I had to close down Chrome a couple of times before I got the option. Once I got the option the video was fine. I also had the commentary at the same time with no problems

18 hours ago, laticsrblue said:

So next season we'll be able to watch the non-Saturday league games legally jn the UK.

As a way around the other broadcasters Saturday restrictions maybe the EFLwill move to playing on Sunday's rather than Saturday's?

How would our fans fancy that? 

5 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

If you exit and shutdown the app that usually fixes it 

Thanks done that and it works on the app, also got it going on my laptop, so hopefully I can watch the match tomorrow live tomorrow on my big TV  using a HDMI lead.

20 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Don't forget tomorrow's Bradford match free to watch live to UK subscribers as well as those overseas.

£5 If not a subscriber.

https://www.efl.com/news/2017/november/checkatrade-trophy-matches-to-be-broadcast-live-on-ifollow/

Not according to the preview on the website it is audio only in the U.K. www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2017/december/match-preview-for-bradford-city-vs-oldham-athletic-on-05-dec-17/