On 17/10/2017 at 2:39 PM, robboman said:

I typed in ''ifollow in the UK'' on google, and funnily enough the forum that came up was a bradford forum:

https://claretandbanter.uk/threads/how-to-watch-city-on-ifollow-if-youre-in-the-uk.53858/

Basically i downloaded 'tunnelbear' on my ipad for free, upgraded to monthly unlimited for £5 a month... went onto oldham page, match centre - where it allows you to purchase the game stream (instead of buying the season pass).

Used my UK bank card with UK address. Just make sure ur on your VPN when signing up

See how it goes tonight

22 minutes ago, PatchLatics said:

Does anyone know how I can buy this using VPN? I am going to subscribe on Latics iFollow site but the 'Match Pass' is basically grayed out. While the other 2 options are fine for me to purchase?

See quote above from Robboman.
I use Opera browser and the built-in VPN does the same trick.

13 hours ago, robboman said:

What do you mean? You purchase it through latics ifollow

Full season or game by game? I've never had the option to purchase an away game via our official site. Had to login via the home clubs site and buy there. The option to purchase single away games  wasn't available from our site, only home fixtures. 

9 minutes ago, ChrisA said:

Full season or game by game? I've never had the option to purchase an away game via our official site. Had to login via the home clubs site and buy there. The option to purchase single away games  wasn't available from our site, only home fixtures. 

I purchased last weeks game at Bradford through latics site 

Cameraman at MK was driving me nuts. There were times whilst the game was going on that the camera was just stuck on a closeup of the pitch or the foot of the post. Must have been trying to refocus, but if i wanted to look at the foot of a post, i could go out on the back deck. Would have saved me a fortune.

12 hours ago, singe said:

Anyone else having problems with the app? Cut out on me twice already. 

Just want to see if it's my end or not. 

No.  Last night watched both halves without interruption on the iOS app on an iPad.

Had no issues on Saturday either, but had lots (2 or 3 per half) on the previous Tuesday when I used a browser on the computer.

On the app you are about 2-3 minutes behind live, and sometimes the feed gets a little “blocky” but I tend to use it over 4G rather than WiFi so he latter might just be convection speed.

2 hours ago, Scapegoat said:

No.  Last night watched both halves without interruption on the iOS app on an iPad.

Had no issues on Saturday either, but had lots (2 or 3 per half) on the previous Tuesday when I used a browser on the computer.

On the app you are about 2-3 minutes behind live, and sometimes the feed gets a little “blocky” but I tend to use it over 4G rather than WiFi so he latter might just be convection speed.

Cheers, mine was on Android, had to log in via mobile browser in the end. And then they had technical issues anyway! Still got Mike's excitement about the goal though!

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/10/2017 at 5:06 AM, singe said:

Anyone else having problems with the app? Cut out on me twice already. 

Just want to see if it's my end or not. 

The app is pants on Android but works well on both our surface tablets. We bought a you beaut tv a couple of weeks ago as the old plasma blew up during a storm; 4k OLED monster of a thing with Netflix etc. Also has an Opera browser. It is fantastic for games. Saves me having to link up the surface to chromecast and there is next to no lag with the commentary. $1800. I love exploding tv's that are replaced by insurance claims with only $300 excess. The missus reckons it was the first part of the season that killed it.

2 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

I am in Australia. Three separate devices and zilch. I do not even get the option to watch

Clear your cookies, auto fills snd cache.  Had to do it myself as was suffering same problem using chrome as my browser.  Also had to log into account first before going to match options.

In Holland and have had past success to watch some games with just a few hitches. Today was a nightmare. I got audio most of the time. I got video for only about 10 minutes in the first half. I did all the recommended "fixes" but no joy...

Not sure I would recommend the platform