On 2017-9-3 at 0:30 AM, Andy Perimeter West said:

Its great this iFollow i missed both goals just clicked back  and watched them :D

You probably missed them due to buffering on click back.

It is good for that. I like the fact that for the most part, except when buffering, the game is real time and one angled. None of that 36 different angles every time there is a free kick.

Only trouble is, i am sat in the main stand!

Why does ifollow keep asking me to upgrade my account on the app when I've fully paid?

There's nowhere on the app I can see where to remedy this.

Also had problems when it wont accept my password, even though I know its correct.

Sent emails to I follow, but got no response 

Very frustrating.

22 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Why does ifollow keep asking me to upgrade my account on the app when I've fully paid?

There's nowhere on the app I can see where to remedy this.

Also had problems when it wont accept my password, even though I know its correct.

Sent emails to I follow, but got no response 

Very frustrating.

It's funny because the app was the problem bit for me. Trying to find it on the desktop is a pain.

Given the problems BP, I'd suggest uninstalling the app, and trying again, it might have got the info corrupted.

9 minutes ago, singe said:

It's funny because the app was the problem bit for me. Trying to find it on the desktop is a pain.

Given the problems BP, I'd suggest uninstalling the app, and trying again, it might have got the info corrupted.

Ok thanks..got in on the laptop now.

Deleted the app after the first attempt at using it. Works patchily on phone Chrome browser. Made it til injury time tonight on the laptop, at which point it logged me out and came back on as they were trying to figure out why the fuck a drop ball had been given in our penalty area. Good times.